New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The car is mine, paid for it using my own money. Its under my name. So the car is mine.

I have this policy na No Eating inside the car. I give exceptions to my small kids, my niece, nephew and my daughter. And of course with my approval for example gutom na gutom na fine we can eat inside.

I had this argument with my father. He told me that this rule of mine is “petty” of course i disagreed. First of all, my car. 2nd, its me anyway who will bring the car to the detailer and pay for it. In the end, i stood my ground. It was a very akward drive home.

Now what i want to know is, am i wrong or am i right? Your opinions are very much welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    im old like your dad. some younger kids are so petty hehheeh. enjoy life without boundaries...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Whatever my Dad wants I will not argue. Siya ang batas.

re your car, you did pay for it, but who paid for your food, shelter, clothing and education that enabled you to get a job/business and earn money to buy the car?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Petty, yes.

BUT -- your money... still your rule!

Can you make a temporary / permanent exception for your folks? Pwede rin!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    pareho naman kayong tama.
    it's just old people tend to stick to their proven ways and sometimes it is hard for the younger to justify the reasoning.
    the question is sino ang magbibigay?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you for your opinions guys and girls. Appreciate it.

I did not say anything disrespectful naman to him. Walang taasan ng boses.

Next time the topic comes up ganito na lang sasabihin ko. Ok i will agree on people eating inside my car. But if i see ants or cockroaches inside they pay for the cost of interior detailing. Fair enough?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    wait. your dad wanted to eat inside your car and you said no??? what kind of son are you

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Vodka i think u drank to much of your handle name.

We just had an argument but he was or no one was eating on that time

Please read my post i did not say anything that i didnt allow him to eat. He knows that i have this rule. But he still eats anyways. Lol.

Ka badtrip kaya gumapang ipis sa likod mo. Thats what happened to me! Kaya i keep on stressing this rule

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Vodka i think u drank to much of your handle name.

We just had an argument but he was or no one was eating on that time

Please read my post i did not say anything that i didnt allow him to eat. He knows that i have this rule. But he still eats anyways. Lol.

Ka badtrip kaya gumapang ipis sa likod mo. Thats what happened to me! Kaya i keep on stressing this rule

haha but you're still making him uncomfortable when he eats inside your car. why don't you just tell him that he's exempted from your rule. coz he's your dad you know

but buy activated carbon and ozone generator

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Whatever my Dad wants I will not argue. Siya ang batas.

re your car, you did pay for it, but who paid for your food, shelter, clothing and education that enabled you to get a job/business and earn money to buy the car?
    off topic much..

if your dad tells you to sleep before 12 would you unconditionally obey?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast