New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    got my house & lot at age 27 sa Antipolo, unang pundar namin nung nag abroad ako, malapit na namin matapos bayaran sa july 2014, it was the right decision, biruin mo worth 1.4M tapos ngayon wala ka nang makukuhang ganong package. kaya happy na kami & we can truly say its our home, hirap yatang makitira sa parents side, tapos may lupa nga ako ang dami namang obstacles na tulad nang hindi puwede dahil kesyo maraming magagalit.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Just got my house at age 21 last june, most of it was given by my dad but i chipped in an extra 7m which i earned from selling high end appliances when i was in college and working at our family business.
    now im 22 and a proud dad
    total value of the bare h&l is 48m, monthly bills (elec, water, internet, phone) is around 35-50k...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    bakit ba ako nagbabasa dito?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wow 48M house & lot! parang di ko ma imagine gano kalaki yan..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Some are just lucky to be born with a golden spoon. Me and my wife basically started from zilch... alright maybe 1K Php.

In 2001 at age 27, got our first bare 120 sqm H&L for 550K Php through my wife's housing loan benefit from the bank where she used to work. Then spent another 500K Php for improvement in the following 2 years.

At 33, paid off the loan for 1st H&L and bought a 525 sqm lot through the same bank via bidding for repossessed properties. We won the bid and got it for less than half the price of prevailing MV in a high end subdivision in the city south of Metro Manila. After 2 years, built a new 330 sqm house on the lot.

Our first H&L is now being rented and planning to sell it soon to buy another bigger property.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hornet View Post
    Some are just lucky to be born with a golden spoon. Me and my wife basically started from zilch... alright maybe 1K Php.

In 2001 at age 27, got our first bare 120 sqm H&L for 550K Php through my wife's housing loan benefit from the bank where she used to work. Then spent another 500K Php for improvement in the following 2 years.

At 33, paid off the loan for 1st H&L and bought a 525 sqm lot through the same bank via bidding for repossessed properties. We won the bid and got it for less than half the price of prevailing MV in a high end subdivision in the city south of Metro Manila. After 2 years, built a new 330 sqm house on the lot.

Our first H&L is now being rented and planning to sell it soon to buy another bigger property.
    The best reward is earned by sweat... kudos to you sir

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    At the age of 26 (1996) - 141 sq/m house and lot where my family and I reside since. Next at the age of 39 (2009) - 931 sq/m farm lot near Tagaytay. (retirement place)

Taking this chance, to those who are still young and in the peak of their prime, I strongly suggest you aim to invest for your 1st house and lot. Tama na muna yang papalit-palit ng sasakyan. Madali lang yan. I have seen people 20 year senior than I am where until now, still renting a house his family.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    At the age of 26 (1996) - 141 sq/m house and lot where my family and I reside since. Next at the age of 39 (2009) - 931 sq/m farm lot near Tagaytay. (retirement place)

Taking this chance, to those who are still young and in the peak of their prime, I strongly suggest you aim to invest for your 1st house and lot. Tama na muna yang papalit-palit ng sasakyan. Madali lang yan. I have seen people 20 year senior than I am where until now, still renting a house his family.
    Thats a good suggestion, hehehe yan din tinuro ng dad ko sakin i follow it strongly, already have invested in prime lots in qc area, and recently purchased a 660sqm lot in st. ignatius village... 4 months and the value increased by 10%

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    A good lot will very very seldom decrease in value nga naman.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap View Post
    target ko din witihin 5 years...we were supposed to get H&L this year or next year through a housing loan, but after some computations, mas malaki pa babayaran namin in monthly interest kesa sa upa namin ngayon, so we decided to continue renting for now and save the supposed difference between the monthly amortization and rent. so after 5 years, if we still cant afford buying cash then maliit na lang ang loan...hirap talaga ng galing sa mahirap na pamilya
    mahirap talaga maging mahirap bro. nasa middle class naman ang pamilya namin, kumbaga average sa pamilyang Pinoy. i grew up na medyo simple pero comfortable naman ang pamumuhay. one of my mistakes in life is nag-asawa ako at an early age, 23. tapos, bread winner pa si mrs., panganay sa 5 na magkakapatid. I knew that my parents were disappointed kaya don na nag-umpisa ang kalbaryo ko. Pero pinanindigan ko, nagsikap ako hanggang maging abogado ako. self-supporting at working student ako non habang tumutulong sa pagpapaaral sa 3 bros. ni mrs. Akala ng ibang tao asensado na kami dahil nga i'm a gov't employed lawyer tapos Branch operations manager na si mrs. in 1 of the biggest pawnshop company in the Phils. Pero, wala pa kaming sariling H & L. Kung sa aming 2 lang sana and our 2 kids, kayang-kaya na namin. Kaya lang, until now, sumosuporta pa rin si mrs. sa family nya. nakapa-graduate na kami ng 3 bros. nya sa college. Aba e kung iiponin mo rin yong expenses e, it is already more than half M and pambili na ng lot yon. Madali na lang sana magpatayo ng bahay. Pero ok lang naman sa akin, 32 pa lang naman ako, so target kO magkaroon ng H & L, w/n 5 years and I'm sure, on or before I reach the age of 40, meron na kaming sariling H & L. Kaya sa mga binata dito, it's better to think twice before getting married, and be wise in choosing your partner.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Anong age kayo nag karon ng house and lot?