New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^kung future wife mo eh independent, modern woman hinde papayag yan sa ganyan set up

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmm... can't go to details.....
    much of our money goes to realty and not cars...
    got mine when i was 27, after getting married.... fully paid and costed around 5 m
    got a couple of H & L at the same time and several lots... fully paid....

will be concentrating on developing commercial lots that my wife will inherit.... plus expanding the farm...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ok nga yan, pero how about your future wife? would she agree sa ganyan set up?

there's only one queen sa bahay. and as long as the mother in law is living there, walang power ang "sim-pu".

we have considered doing that arrangement but at the end of the day we've decided it's better to move out once you get married.

there will always be tension between your mother and wife.
    I agree.... minsan nga kahit mag-ina hindi rin magkasundo....

^kung future wife mo eh independent, modern woman hinde papayag yan sa ganyan set up
    lols! malamang eh sabihan ka na mama's boy!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kung Chinese naman mapapasawa mo alam nila yan its part of the culture, so kung di nila gusto yung ganun na set up wag sila mag pakasal sa PANGANAY. Lagi naman may trade offs eh... Although the eldest has most of the inheritance!

Anyway off topic... Siasabi ko lang wala akong house of my own since I will live with my parents till they pass away...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    2011, at age 31. Sisimulan na ung house ko.
    Pinagsikapan ko ito kasi after 10 yrs na nagwork ako sa family business namin na walang sweldo. Magkakaron narin ako ng bonus hehe.

Estimate value ng house 15m

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    at the age of 26....2 years after getting merried.. bigay ng parents ko.. kaya algang alaga ko....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    28 years old, before getting married. company housing benefits, 7 years of service + ammortization less than 4,000pesos monthly (parang umuupa lang ng apartment). Ngayon, sa akin na ang house & lot.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ok nga yan, pero how about your future wife? would she agree sa ganyan set up?

there's only one queen sa bahay. and as long as the mother in law is living there, walang power ang "sim-pu".

we have considered doing that arrangement but at the end of the day we've decided it's better to move out once you get married.

there will always be tension between your mother and wife.
    i suffered with this kind of situation. we used to live with my parents. sa apartment nila, extension ng bahay nila. pero mahirap makisama, we are not in good terms, pinapakialaman kami ni smi parati ng parents ko. there were times na para akong naiipit sa 2 nag-uumpogang bato. kaya we decided to move out and rent an apartment. now, we're just planning to buy our own house and lot, target ko sana, within 5 years.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by galant E SS View Post
    i suffered with this kind of situation. we used to live with my parents. sa apartment nila, extension ng bahay nila. pero mahirap makisama, we are not in good terms, pinapakialaman kami ni smi parati ng parents ko. there were times na para akong naiipit sa 2 nag-uumpogang bato. kaya we decided to move out and rent an apartment. now, we're just planning to buy our own house and lot, target ko sana, within 5 years.
    Agree with you bro.,- honeymoon (with the in-laws) lasts only for approximately a couple of months. That is why, I designed to stay with my parents for only a couple of weeks after marriage, while the final touches are being done on the house. Then- we moved on to our new place.....

12.7K:fart1:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    2011, at age 31. Sisimulan na ung house ko.
    Pinagsikapan ko ito kasi after 10 yrs na nagwork ako sa family business namin na walang sweldo. Magkakaron narin ako ng bonus hehe.

Estimate value ng house 15m
    Bro.,- P15M is not a bad bonus....

12.7K:fart1:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Anong age kayo nag karon ng house and lot?