New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Guys! In general, do you agree with the list?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 68.00%
  • No

8 32.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    hoy, buknoy! santan ka jan!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    maganda tulips..P75 per pc ata ung pagkabli ko nun sa dangwa.. tapos dinagdagan ko pa ng roses..ewan ko lang kung may sabihin pa ung chik nun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    dapat guys ang magsabi kung totoo nga ang mga nasa list...madali naman malaman kung gusto ng guy ang girl kasi magexert talaga yan ng effort para mapasaya lang ang girl na gusto nya...saka kung gusto nya tlaga yung girl,matatanggap nya lahat ng ugali either good or bad...un lang po...bow...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marami jan ang totoo!!! :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    halos lahat nga totoo... yung iba depende sa guy.

REMINDER: Test a guy first if he's really the one. Some are just pretending to be the one.<----ok to ah. pano naman i-tetest? mahina ako sa mga ganto... lol

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Case to case basis.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ang galing, ang dami talagang narerevive na threads!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I answered "yes", but here are my individual responses. (I'm 16 years old BTW)

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Yes, but no two people actually think the same, right?!

5. No. I simply stammer

6. Yes.

7. Yes.

8. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!11111shift+1!!!!

9. "Do anything?" Not quite.

10. No, I don't mind, most of the time that is.

11. Why shouldn't we be allowed to meet a girl's parents? A guy wanting to meet a girl's parents most often means he is serious, and a girl not wanting a guy to meet her parents likely means she's just goofing around, because she's trying to hide the guy's "presence".

12. Yes, but I don't drink. Yet.

13. Yes, we're just less likely to.

14. Yes. Exactly like me, hehehe!

15. I don't understand.

16. I haven't tried. One of my friends though, is still desperately trying.

17. Eh?

18. I don't jump to conclusions, I ask more questions (I hate getting vague messages, which points me to #14).

19. "Go crazy" is a slight exaggeration.

20. Not necessarily, but most of my responses are reduced to a single syllable ("Sure." "Nope.").

21. No, because I'm an advocate of the straight "No." Can't do you a favor, then... I can't. Whether or not I like you.

22. Yes.

23. Yes. Conversely, girls often don't give any clear messages in the first place.

24. I'm indifferent to gays, but hate is too strong a word. I simply don't care.

25. YES!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwww...............

26. Not me, when it comes to food. Transportation expenses, yes, because I can always walk.

27. Yes.

28. You can never understand anybody 100%.

29. Sort of... it should be "if a guy tells you he loves you, he loved you at least once in his lifetime." Not necessarily though.

30. I don't. I love to listen to gossip, but I never spread them.

31. Not all the time. There's also food, and of course, cars.

32. Except when you ask me who my crush is.

33. True. I've told many that waiting twenty minutes for your date is being patient and gentlemanly, waiting two hours for your date is being insulted and taken for an idiot.

34. Hahahahaha. True.

35. Not necessarily. I've walked entire afternoons around malls with big ketchup/chocolate stains before. Well that's just me, I love eating and I almost always wear white.

36. Of course, WTF!

37. This sentence is ambiguous, because of the word "may". So is my answer: yes, and no.

38. Yes.

39. Proof? No. Possible sign? Maybe.

40. Uhhh... sometimes.

41. Yes, not because of the brains vs. miniskirt argument, but mostly because I don't like stupid girls! She doesn't have to be "brainy" per se, as in honor student or a PhD, but I like girls who think, who are smart.

42. At least I know of a stuffed toy I want. When I get my driver's license, my pig will go into the car, lol!

43. Not always.

44. I can.

45. Yes, but this statement is vague.

47. Hahahahahahahahahah. Yes. In fact, I liked more small girls.

48. Not me, but you sure aren't kidding about guys in general. My female friend earlier this morning complains about the "spy" her boyfriend sent him.

49. On the contrary, I'd know when I'm being abused.

50. I couldn't tell... yet.

51. What?

52. So do the girls.

53. Not always. This is a stereotype. The guys who have their brain's rational processing units disconnected do this (most who are in love are in this condition), but many who retain their rational thinking knows when they are at fault and when they aren't.

54. I have neither.

55. I can be both in either.

56. Duh.

57. He wouldn't need to tell you that he's crazy about a girl. It's obvious.

58. No.

59. I don't have any final decisions for anything, because nothing is final.

60. Yes.

61. Yes.

62. Yes.

63. No. People just have different interpretations of "love at first sight".

64. Yes.

65. Why not?

66. Of course, duh!

67. Don't forget about guys wasting their time with their cars, and girls with their shopping.

68. Can cook/bake... *smack* *drool* Waaaaahhhhh, tinatamaan ako!!!! This, honestly, is my only "standard" when it comes to picking girls -when they ask me my standard, I say it's not a virtue, it's a skill.

69. Me, waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70. All people have more problems than what you can see.

71. Not always. Still, his friend may be an advantage.

72. Of course. I wouldn't waste my time on a girl who flat out rejects me.

73. Can't tell.

74. Ewwww. I hate excessive perfume as much as I have BO. I like the neutral to mild perfume smell.

75. Hehehehehehe.

76. Me? No.

77. And vice vesa.

78. True. Anyway, this is my usual response to any offending joke, regardless of who said it.

79. Yes. Me. LOL.

80. If you generalize, you're always wrong.

81. I can deal with my problems on my own.

82. In general, people find it objectionable if someone swears when he/she normally doesn't.

83. Mine is at the waist.

84. Of course.

85. Therefore I am good at fixing things. Which I am. I'm also much less conscious of my looks than your average teen.

86. Yes.

87. Heh of course.

88. Maybe. Or maybe he found someone else.

89. Maybe.

90. Yes.

91. Most of the time, yes. But crying = not credible.

92. Why shouldn't you?

93. Heheheheheh.

94. Not necessarily.

95. Not always.

96. Not me.

97. Not necessarily.

98. I hate them. Badly.

99. I can't tell, there's no objective measurement for "love".
    Last edited by Alpha_One; March 17th, 2005 at 07:33 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I agree with most of this stuff. But note, do NOT test a guy too much. I tell every girl i date I will NOT put up with bullshit mind games. They have to take me as I am or not at all.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    2. Guys hate flirts.
    i love a flirt, but i hate a tease

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
99 Secrets Girls Ought To Know About Guys