New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember during my college days and we were watching movies at QUAD. We entered the men's room and while we were doing our thing, we saw two very tall chicks standing in front of the mirror, retouching their lipsticks.

I said to my friend, "Chicks!" then suddenly realized that we're in the men's room. What are they doing here. Then one of the chicks talked in a deep husky voice "Kita mo yun gwapo sa labas kanina?"

ARRRGH!! We drained our bladders fast and got out of the CR quickly.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    When they use the men's room, do these 3rd *** people use the urinal? Or the cubicle? And do they pee standing up, or sitting down? Wala lang, just asking.

Seems we don't have clear cut ruling on this. As long as you can pee standing up, then its the boys' room for you. And if you don't have something dangling, then its the girls room for you. Pero if you dress up like a girl, then pwede sa girls' room? Hmm, magulo. Yung sinabi ko na bading, I clarified it with my misis, he/she was in white t-shirt and maong pants, he/she was with another girl putting on make up. When my wife entered, nanduon na sila. Maybe gays in the girl's room is more tolerable than gays in the men's room? Ganoon ba?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    even women can use the same urinals we are using..urinating while standing... see this interesting device called shewee:

http://www.shewee.com/

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    There's no such thing as a "third ***" kasi. Dalawa lang ang ***es, male and female. The only determinant of your *** is what lies between your legs. (Kung sinipa ka sa singit at masakit, aba male ka. Dyok.)

Isama mo na rin ang mga chromosomes mo. Kung XX, babae, kung XY, lalaki. May congenital chromosomal defect din kung saan nagiging "XYX" or "XXY" ang chromosomes ng tao, pero madalang yan.

Ang mga lesbians, gays, bi***uals and transgenders, "GENDER" ang tawag dyan. But all of them are categorized according to just two ***es, male and female.

So to answer the question: gay men should use the male toilets. Lesbians should use the female toilets. Sorry macho men, the drag queens have to share the bathroom with you.

HTHs
    agree

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naalala ko ung uni*** na cr dati sa mapua. hahaha. minsan makakasabay mo ung crush mo na chicks. waahahaha

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa ally mc beal, uni*** toilet sila=)

last sunday i went to gateway mall, i peed at the urinal, with a hurry as i need to dewater my bladder, then the one next to me keeps on peeking, kung di lang ako mabait nasaktan na yun, i dont degrade 3rd ***, just pay adequate respect=)

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Pero if you dress up like a girl, then pwede sa girls' room? Hmm, magulo.
    Boys can still pee sitting down. Girls, hindi.

IMO, basta hindi ka pinapansin, at walang magrereklamo ok.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i remember back in college, a group of gays na tumatambay sa men's cr habang nagreretouch. bad trip nga pumasok sila eh sa urinal ako jumingle. may kasama pa sila mga bebot! nyahahaha!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    even women can use the same urinals we are using..urinating while standing... see this interesting device called shewee:

http://www.shewee.com/

Holy cow. Is that for real? Bwahahahaha!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    They should not enter public bathroom

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
3rd ***: what public bathroom should they enter?