New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    WHO IS INTERESTED TO ATTEND WATER METHANOL EYE BALL EVENT.
    1. 4JGT-TC
    2. NAP123 (sa trooper mo demo installation.)
    3. diesoline
    4. niwde11

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Coupon code is in place the code is : salamat , it gives you 15% off and it is shipped to me. Just in case you didn't know I am also the founder of the company and not some employee. Luckly the PI just happens to be my second home. http://www.alcohol-injection.com/vie...bout-us-4.html

So 15% code is: salamat coupon expires 09MAR08 to give time for shipping to me.

I made the discount good for all items except pre-mixed methanol of course.

We take paypal, credit cards on the site for payment.

Meet date will be 22MARCH08 at the Holiday Inn Clark time to be determined.

I know bro.
    I went to the discussion thread and even saw our own Lytspid there. Have you 2 met?

In case most of the peeps prefer Manila location, is it ok for you to drive over? If you can do it on March 23 Saturday so peeps will have no work.? Dont worry about the venue here.

The big discount is really helpfull for tsikot and visiting peeps.

I am sure a lot of turbo diesel and even gasoline enthusiast will be interested to see your product.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; February 12th, 2008 at 12:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    It will have to be in Angeles city at Clark, I'm kinda on a time crunch and I am moving my fiancee to the states that weekend. Its only about 1.5 hour drive from Manila to Clark especially if you leave early.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I see.

We will see who will enlist and are willing to travel to Clark. A lot of diesel enthusiast and off roaders are based North it might still be feasible.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *dvldoc- Where are you at in Guam? Do you stay at Big Navy or off base?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I live in Sinajana. If thats a supercharge Xtera we can get about 20+ more ponies out of that for you and a few pounds of boost and guess what no more premium fuel needed. Ed who own the Guam Drad strip just put a kit on his supercharged miata, Due to Guams heat and humidity was running 16's, now he's running 13s in the 1/4 mile.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I'm familiar with the MW50 (Methanol Water 50/50) technique.. I think it was pioneered by BMW in the 801 engine (Bf-109). Question is, will this work on a NA, gasoline engine?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    I'm familiar with the MW50 (Methanol Water 50/50) technique.. I think it was pioneered by BMW in the 801 engine (Bf-109). Question is, will this work on a NA, gasoline engine?
    Gains are much smaller unless it is a high compression motor that requires high test fuel which all your gas there is just about all 95 octane and above.

You would get the benefits of the lower intake temps which on average is pretty significant, You can touch the intake after driving hard and it will be ice cold. Not to mention reduced exhaust gas temps and a engine devoid of any carbon build up and reduced engine operating temps. The overall benefits are still pretty good. You can only expect to see about a 5% gain in power.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    I live in Sinajana. If thats a supercharge Xtera we can get about 20+ more ponies out of that for you and a few pounds of boost and guess what no more premium fuel needed. Ed who own the Guam Drad strip just put a kit on his supercharged miata, Due to Guams heat and humidity was running 16's, now he's running 13s in the 1/4 mile.
    Unfortunately mine isn't supercharged but you just answered what I was about to ask regarding using in NA capacity. So do you log on to Guam Drag also? How easy of an install is this? Can someone DYI this at home? Is it possible to run this with a Bullydog programmer? I may be interested in the future when I get a diesel truck.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yes it is a simple install, All fittings are push to connect, less than 6 electrical connections to make. You can use it with a bullydog, in fact it would perform alot better with it because those raise your EGT by increasing fuel and boost.

I'm dvldoc on guam drag as well, You'll see me down in the vendors section.

Here is install directions for a stage one kit
    http://www.alcohol-injection.com/bas...uctions_vc.pdf

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Water/Alcohol injection Turbo Diesel use