New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have to correct myself, windshield washer (blue color) Everstar brand 3.785 liters(one U.S. Gallon) is only 165 pesos only and not four hundred plus.

DVLDOC,

I think you have to make a demo here in P.I when you are here. A lot of peeps are P.M. ing and texting me about the system.

Tsikot peeps

Did some research on the system. Dan Schied of Schied Diesel (Cummins/Bosch shop). During the 70's his shop use to install water injection and fuel injection to tractors that effectively gave pulling power at same way cooling it.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Well its actualy been in use since WWII, We use to use it on the P-51 mustangs and various other supercharged plans especially for high altitude flying to give them that extra power when they needed it in a dogfight.

I will be there on 21 March to pick up my Fiancee to come back to Guam, so I will only be there a few days, I was just there 20 days in Jan. Being in Guam allows me frequent visit there and it is my second home and soon to be permanate residence in about 4 years when I retire at 38

We are seeking a Philippines dealer at this time as you know we have dealers all over the world, The PI is unique being it has 100,000's of Turbo diesel vehicles and its a english/tagalog asian speaking country so we know the market will be good to who ever steps up. Our sales are close to half a million USD in 2 1/2 years so were not a small company by any means.

When you get your system up and going post up some results and I'll see what the people have to say. I can come to the Philippines pretty much when ever.

I'm trying to find out when the next autoshow is going to be in Manila so we can set something I know you guys have something similar to SEMA there.

There is no other product that can deliver as much for so little not to mention man does it cut down on polution. Need to make a Jeepney kit LOL.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Non progressive lang ang unit no computer or controller.
    Washer lang Sa concorde ko nabili. 5 liters 4 hundred plus
    I meant po, what kind of add-ons did you use to increase your turbo pressure? yung turbo boost controller po ba? o yung washer na nilalagay para ma-adjust yung wastegate?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi sir 4j,
    have yuo tested yuor water meth na? as for me proven and tested na yan,,50/50 is the best mix...ramdam mo un power pag nka on and mas pansin mo lalo pag nka steady yun pedal tpos buksan mo..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Rion,

I am sorry if I didnt get your question right.My turbo is still stock no modification what so ever. There is no controller that i can see in the induction system. The switch (adjustable) i am referring is supplied with the kit. The meth system that I bought ( non progressive for diesel on/off only)can be used with various engines that is more powerful than mines so I am cautious about the bar in which it will activate and the nozzle to install.

Lytspid,

Nakakabit na kaso hindi ko alam kung anong setting ko ilalagay. Buti na lang nag post si paring DVLDOC.

DVLDOC,

Maybe we can set up a mini EB for those interested and they can ask you questions and give a test drive. We have motorshows like your SEMA but with so many attractions, products and promogirls I think its better you explain it to a group willing to spend for the kit and from them word will spread.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    After March I wont be back to the Philippines until at least July do to work, I also actived duty United States Navy. Since you already have the kit it would be great to here your opinions on the system in use.

If you can post up some results and spread the word that would be great, I can offer the kits at a 15% discount (about 1000 pesos off) Thats about 7300P for a full kit.

And I can bring them on the 21st. I would have the time to install at least one kit on the 22nd of March so you can see the results.

Basically how the discount work will be through a code you enter on the webstore and I can make it active for say 2 weeks. They will be shipped to Guam which only takes 7 days and brought there. We have a nice little question and answer session. And I can show you how to use and install the kits.

If anyone is you can reply here, I only need 5 people to make it worth with do it. So if your interested I'll have the code up in 2 days. My place is in Angeles city.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    That is great!
    Just be in P.I on that date. I can arrange an EB place aggreeable to most.

WHO IS INTERESTED TO ATTEND WATER METHANOL EYE BALL EVENT.
    1. 4JGT-TC
    2. NAP123 (sa trooper mo demo installation.)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    WHO IS INTERESTED TO ATTEND WATER METHANOL EYE BALL EVENT.
    1. 4JGT-TC
    2. NAP123 (sa trooper mo demo installation.)
    3. diesoline

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    We can most likely do it at the Holiday inn Clark, Nice big parking lots, plus plenty of room on Clark to let it rip. Since were getting rid of the apartment and my house is not done yet, I will go ahead and stay there for this meeting.

We'll work on a time later, I bought tickets last month so I am for sure coming that date and will be leaving on the 23rd.

If you want a kit you need to order it in advance, you will be saving yourself a ton in shipping and wait time. Like before we can GUARENTEE at least a 20% increase in HP on a engine that is in good running condition.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Coupon code is in place the code is : salamat , it gives you 15% off and it is shipped to me. Just in case you didn't know I am also the founder of the company and not some employee. Luckly the PI just happens to be my second home. http://www.alcohol-injection.com/vie...bout-us-4.html

So 15% code is: salamat coupon expires 09MAR08 to give time for shipping to me.

I made the discount good for all items except pre-mixed methanol of course.

We take paypal, credit cards on the site for payment.

Meet date will be 22MARCH08 at the Holiday Inn Clark time to be determined.

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Water/Alcohol injection Turbo Diesel use