New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Today Sir JakeWise and I have couple of PM exchanges, PM topics revolves around the oil and filter use by our ride. Local Isuzu Trooper,we exchange note on the filter use and we both get the Baldwin filter from Volmax, Sir Jakewise last inquire about the BF954 2 weeks ago *250/ piece. and BD7160 *1000/ piece.

I send a worker to Volmax and buy one BF-954 because my fuel filter is due for replacement shortly. the price today is 265/piece, and the saleslady want to give my worker a unboxed fuel filter, my worker refused because he is carrying a empty BF954 box that I kept for comparing future purchase. after several minutes, the saleslady gave my worker a boxed original US made fuel filter. I was puzzle by the act of the saleslady! Is she planning to pass on a non US made Baldwin to uneducated buyer?

Sir Jakewise and I believe that Tsikoteer's buying from Volmax and posting here is one of the reason that they increase their price !

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

I switch to other brand knowing that they increase their price deliberately.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboy View Post
    Today Sir JakeWise and I have couple of PM exchanges, PM topics revolves around the oil and filter use by our ride. Local Isuzu Trooper,we exchange note on the filter use and we both get the Baldwin filter from Volmax, Sir Jakewise last inquire about the BF954 2 weeks ago *250/ piece. and BD7160 *1000/ piece.

I send a worker to Volmax and buy one BF-954 because my fuel filter is due for replacement shortly. the price today is 265/piece, and the saleslady want to give my worker a unboxed fuel filter, my worker refused because he is carrying a empty BF954 box that I kept for comparing future purchase. after several minutes, the saleslady gave my worker a boxed original US made fuel filter. I was puzzle by the act of the saleslady! Is she planning to pass on a non US made Baldwin to uneducated buyer?

Sir Jakewise and I believe that Tsikoteer's buying from Volmax and posting here is one of the reason that they increase their price !
    Then it's time to boycott them.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yup, i-boycott na yan. Bili na lang tayo sa mga tsikoteer na nagpapadating galing US. hehehe

Or buy bosch instead.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I think they are monitoring the retail filter sales, most of their customer is their suking Industrial Supplier as well as heavy equipment user. Once napansin nila fast moving yun item sa retail sales ,they will increase their corresponding selling price!

The Isuzu trooper BD7160 is only 495.00/ piece last august 2013. they are 1000 two weeks ago!

BD7129 for the 1hdt is only 880 around Oct. 2012, they are now 1265 and without country of origin, only the 11 digit julian code is on top of the filter.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Dapat siguro hindi ito sa engine and fuel system, dapat sa goon squad na ito.

Aba eh abuso na si Volmax. Ewan ko lang ke Gigatrade kung magtataas sila. Sa Sul!t madami naman nagbebenta. Might as well doon nalang ako sa mga online sellers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    naka smile pa si manny of volmax knowing that nagtaas na naman sila. tignan natin kung makakatawa pa siya kung wala ng bumiling tsikoter sa kanila. pwede ba i-request kay sir gh to move this thread to goon squad.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pwede ba pa PM ng suppliers nyo na di galing kay Volmax? Yung kay bayen ba Volmax?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^
    Post ko na lang dito dahil hindi maka-private message sayo.

members.sulit.com.ph/HondaFDs

Contact Numbers
    0917-600-4703 (GLOBE)
    0923-286-3400 (SUN)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    gigatrade is the son in law of volmax owner, giga get their stock sa warehouse ng volmax, according to the insider, baldwin is exclusive distributed by volmax, and their contract clearly stipulate that volmax cant sell other brand filter in their premise, that's where gigatrade comes in. the US baldwin representative was taken to gigatrade in caloocan and not to volmax office in Manila coz volmax is selling other brand of filter against their contract with Baldwin.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast