New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Guys good day!

I would like to ask some help regarding my ride [ Altis automatic 2003 ]

Whenever I would start to gas up parang may nag vi vibrate na sound . This happens i think at low rpms or the vehicle is at first gear.

The vibrating sound is not so loud. It kinda goes on and off. After the vehicle goes to greater than 60 kpm the vibrating sound stops.

Nga pala when I am in drive mode and stepping the brake. The vibrating sound happens again.

Any opinions

Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hindi ko alam kung same yung problem natin.., I'm drivin Vios 1.3J 2004 model.., from full stop upon stepping the gas with the first and while I release the cluth nagvi-vibrate sya na parang mamatay yung makina.., pero pag diniinan mo yung gas para tumaas yung rpm nawawala naman.., sabi sakin nang friend ko.., it has something to do with my clutch lining.., pero hindi ko pa napapalitan yung sakin..,

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    at saka may nagvivibrate pala under the hood at sometimes even at idle.., parang yung intake yung nagvivibrate.., I've already adjusted the clutch pero ganun pa din..,

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Baka manipis na clutch lining mo at check mo rin iyong engine support mo baka worn out na.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ungazyo182 View Post
    at saka may nagvivibrate pala under the hood at sometimes even at idle.., parang yung intake yung nagvivibrate.., I've already adjusted the clutch pero ganun pa din..,

if it sounds like tin cans jingling, check your exhaust heat shields. some cars now have a wire mesh with the washer that they use to mount the shield to the exhaust manifold. the heatshield itself sometimes develops cracks from the heating/cooling cycle accelerated by theengine vibration

Vibrating sound at low rpm - coming from engine