New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi mga ka tsikot! Have you ever heard this brand of fuel saving contraption? Saw it yesterday while doing some run in the mall and it triggered my "uzisero side." The agent approach me if I'm interested so tinanong ko siya, "how does it work?" then sabi niya its an auto device that contains a non-pressurized dry fuel installed in the intake manifold of the motor vehicle. It empowers the engine, gives extra savings on fuel and eliminate black smoke, without altering the engine. Then he show me some pictures on how it works and para mas malinawan ako. Sabi ko parang naglagay ka lang ng additional port para mas lumakas ang airflow. Then sabi nung agent na mali ako at dahil may dry fuel yung product nila na tumutulong sa engine combustion. Then ask him if he can show me what a dry fuel is kahit yung raw material just as a basis. Kaso walang mapakita kaya i just smiled and walk away.

Eto nga pala yung site nila as well the facebook page. And to clarify things, I'm not against anything that can save fuel and such. For me kasi parang masyadong far fetched yung idea and not enough proof to back it up.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twinb...17064451674170

Home-Twinbooster

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Gañac View Post
    Hi mga ka tsikot! Have you ever heard this brand of fuel saving contraption? Saw it yesterday while doing some run in the mall and it triggered my "uzisero side." The agent approach me if I'm interested so tinanong ko siya, "how does it work?" then sabi niya its an auto device that contains a non-pressurized dry fuel installed in the intake manifold of the motor vehicle. It empowers the engine, gives extra savings on fuel and eliminate black smoke, without altering the engine. Then he show me some pictures on how it works and para mas malinawan ako. Sabi ko parang naglagay ka lang ng additional port para mas lumakas ang airflow. Then sabi nung agent na mali ako at dahil may dry fuel yung product nila na tumutulong sa engine combustion. Then ask him if he can show me what a dry fuel is kahit yung raw material just as a basis. Kaso walang mapakita kaya i just smiled and walk away.

Eto nga pala yung site nila as well the facebook page. And to clarify things, I'm not against anything that can save fuel and such. For me kasi parang masyadong far fetched yung idea and not enough proof to back it up.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twinb...17064451674170

Home-Twinbooster
    Good that you walked away.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums mobile app