New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by majinbu View Post
    i know all that sir.. kaya nga i said i know its non sense installing sa car ko.. pero i want to put lang "kung pwede sana" kasi its "for me" MAPORMA.. thats all.. but thanks though.. kaya yun lang yung i wanna know kung possible sha sa lahat ng klase ng kotche even with out a turbo and even im using a GAS for fuel..

thanks sa lahat ng nagreply... papalagay na ko mamaya sa banawe.. haha ;p
    Ganon? ang labo 'tol.. Go if that's what makes you the happiest!

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Para kunyari may turbo siya.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    1 word. 4 letters.

RICE. :rofl:

Turbo timer on a non turbo vehicle, are you kidding me ? :hysterical:

Waste of money and COMPLETELY pointless. :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by majinbu View Post
    i know all that sir.. kaya nga i said i know its non sense installing sa car ko.. pero i want to put lang "kung pwede sana" kasi its "for me" MAPORMA.. thats all.. but thanks though.. kaya yun lang yung i wanna know kung possible sha sa lahat ng klase ng kotche even with out a turbo and even im using a GAS for fuel..

thanks sa lahat ng nagreply... papalagay na ko mamaya sa banawe.. haha ;p
    While you are there.. why not install an intercooler to your engine's intake. Cooler air means more power.

Also an intercooler would look cool peeking through in your car's bumper.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and mag install ka na din ng something that will make the sound of a blow-off valve

PSSSSHHHTT!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Don't forget large diameter free-flow mufflers baka hindi kayanin yung boost mo.

Oh wait, samahan na natin ng boost controller at boost gauge para mas cool ang dating ng dashboard.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha

"Pre, pasilip naman ng engine setup mo. Mukhang kargado yan ah..."

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    If turbo timer is really that good, why isn't this product used by the various engine manufacturers?

Has anybody seen or experienced premature turbo failure because his engine didn't have a turbo timer on it?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    If turbo timer is really that good, why isn't this product used by the various engine manufacturers?

Has anybody seen or experienced premature turbo failure because his engine didn't have a turbo timer on it?

actually the turbo timer is a "preventive" and supposed to help prolong the life of the turbo's bearings/bushings by preventing the hot turbo from "cooking" the lubricating oil left in the turbo after you have shut off the engine.

The turbo timer is supposed to run the engine at idle for a few minutes to keep oil circulating and the turbo to cool down somewhat before it is shut down.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post

It's a supplement. Just like yung mga kinalolokohan ng mga tao na magnetic bracelet, super-tablets, amazing juices, etc. that claim to do a lot of stuff for their bodies. Wala naman talagang proof of benefit but as long as it gives the consumers peace of mind and does no harm, why not. I don't advice them for my patients but I don't dissuade them also.

For a nominal cost (nasa 1.5k++ na lang ang TT ngayon na bago) and no known drawbacks, its a good security blanket for some of us.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
turbo timer