New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    speedyfix,

is it really necessary na magpalinis ng gas/fuel tank ang mga newer cars after sometime? may nakapapsabi kasi sa akin na ang mga dapat lang nililinis ay yung mga old diesel cars na metal pa yung tank... yung mga newer cars raw kasi plastic na ang tank...

if yes, how much po singil niyo sa pag linis ng gas/fuel tank and fuel lines ng 1997 Toyota Corona Exsior?

gaano po katagal na trabaho ito?

what's the name, address and contact no. of your shop?

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    out of the country pa yata si Migs,

call Felix sa shop nya at

Speedyfix
    Shaw Blvd (beside Toyota Shaw)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thanks wrecker!

kidd636, may problem ba yung auto mo? if wala kasi then no need to clean the tank. do you replace the fuel filter often? do you fill up in a reliable gas station? if so then no need to clean the tank.

we only remove the gas if there has been contaminationby having water in the fuel. without removing the tank kasi there is no way to get all of the water out.

in any case, i'll be back after the elections and you could still contact my mechanics in the shop at 7237625. TY!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wala naman pong problem sir... i got this car 2nd hand kasi... and i'm reconditioning it right now... so sort of preventive maintenance lang, hindi ko kasi alam totally ang history nung car...

...but so far it is running great, very smooth... no signs of fuel startvation or fuel ireggularity problems. i just replaced the fuel filter too, and as much as possible i stick to tried and tested Petron gas stations... XCS gamit ko

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    in that case no need to remove the tank

just continue taking care of it and wala ka magiging problema

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not try draining if yourself muna (may drain hole sa ilalim ng tank). Then check if there are rust or water sa gas na naidrain mo.

Kung meron, at tsaka mo ipababa, if wala, then just re-fill it up na lang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    pwede rin ito pero normally di mo malalabas lahat ng liquid sa loob kasi there are baffles sa tank. anyway, it's the best 1st step kahit papano

Speedyfix: Is your shop open on sundays? Do you replace fuel filter? Also do you sell fuel filter for Mitsu Adv? naka 35K Kms na ako when do you suggest replacing a fuel filter? thanks.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    sorry, monday to saturday lang kami from 9am-6pm.

you should probably consider replacing the fuel filter during your next PMS para sabay na sa changeoil and tuneup

Sir, where is your shop located? Kailangan ba ng appointment para mag pa tune up? I just put Mobil 1 Fully Syn, so my next oil change would probobly be on the 43K Kms range. Ok lang ba yun?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Speedyfix: Gas/fuel tank cleaning inquiry