New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Help naman po mga auto gurus. Ung Auto ko pag bagong start tapos binukasan ang aircon nagiingay ang lakas sbra pero pag uminit na nwawala naman po. Anu po kaya sira nito? Tnx in Advance- My Ride is Mits lancer 96

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by S_E_P_H View Post
    Help naman po mga auto gurus. Ung Auto ko pag bagong start tapos binukasan ang aircon nagiingay ang lakas sbra pero pag uminit na nwawala naman po. Anu po kaya sira nito? Tnx in Advance- My Ride is Mits lancer 96
    The engine belts might be old and needs replacement or if it's relatively new, the tensioner might need adjusting.

OR

The bearings of the A/C compressor or one of the pulley's need to be replaced.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it was the batang kalye that you ran over and dragged a few blocks back

hehe but to be serious - it's most likely a slipping belt. maybe the A/C belt like ghosthunter said.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    ok na po napagawa ko na replacement lang po ng aircon belt ok na po sya nayon.

Tnx!!!!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by S_E_P_H View Post
    ok na po napagawa ko na replacement lang po ng aircon belt ok na po sya nayon.
    Tnx!!!!!!!!!
    If the problem returns in a few weeks or months, you will need to check the pulley and a/c compressor. Bearing failure might be the root cause of your belt problem.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I am still experiencing this problem in my Innova even after drive belt replacement but on/off naman;intermittent. Mga 2x na nangyayari since napalitan drive belt. Umiilaw yung battery lamp sa dashboard ko pero nawawala rin agad. Hindi ko matimingan na lumabas yung ingay para madala ko sa casa kasi nung dinala ko sa casa-marikina branch, they advised na hindi nila masabi kasi wala namang ingay nung dinala ko. Could be the alternator pero masyado mahal para palitan agad w/o them witnessing the noise.

I witnessed the mechanics in marikina used a gadget to test the battery condition when my unit is started and not. Ok naman daw ang battery at alternator load. They also used a stethoscope.

Balik ko daw once umiingay na para madiagnose ng maigi.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    had the same problem before but it was due to wrong pulley that was installed by previous owner on my lancer 97 pizza. We had the pulley replaced for p700.00 something in Banawe. it's working fine now.
    you can check the belt if the teeth were grinded improperly. mine use result to sharpened triangular belt grooves/teeth. We had it replaced with surplus and with the right match.
    No problem now.
    =) good luck

Shriekking sound