New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I am an owner of a nissan sentra diesel and have been to a lot of diesel callibration shops which have changes a lot of parts but still does not pass emmision standard can you guy refer me to a good injection pump callibration shop

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what calibration shops did you go to already?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about denso?i saw there flyers before that says they offer calibration services?its in banawe if im not mistaken.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Try mo Betan Calibration, a lot of forums highly recommend this shop, I think it's owned by Doc Diesel.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    try so search info about your engine first.

if im not mistaken, sa japan, engine/vehicles are being phased out not because hindi naka pasa ng emission standards, but you inherent design mismo ng engine nila wasnt design to meet stricter emission standards.

try to check yung manufacturer emission reports for your engine, baka dun palang di na papasa. especially with a engine designed 20 years ago, designed to meet emission standards set 20 years ago

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whether an engine was designed 20 years ago, any reputable calibration shop should be able to bring it back to OEM spec as far as fuel injection is concerned.

I personally wouldn't worry about it since we even have jeeps running on 20+ years engines and they can still pass.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nicko

do what most PUJ operators do.

hehe bayaran ang emission para pumasa, no trip the injector calibration shops needed.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    nikko m magkano pa-calibrate dun sa denso?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I currently go to Mr. Diesel along Ortigas in Pasig. Already spend around P. 9,000.00 since I think they change the nozzle tips and a lot of parts. I think it would have been cheaper If I just bought a surplus injection pump nalang sana. But still there is still black smoke coming out. I already did what the jeepney drivers do which more economical gave lagay to pass the emission test. But I kinda hate it everytime I accelerate there's black smoke coming out. I will try to go to denso and betan to see what they say but if they want me spend another 9,000 I think i might consider getting a surplus injection pump instead.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You paid 9k for something that didn't solve your problem? wala bang warranty yun? did they really replace the parts? and what were those parts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Searching for a good Diesel Calibration Shop