New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's an alternative route. From Espana, take Forbes, then Nagtahan, then Quirino. Find your way to P. Gil (Herran). Proceed to New Panaderos, cross Lambingan bridge, then follow the jeepneys that will ply Boni Ave. On Maysilo Circle (that's the rotunda around the munisipyo, turn right on ?Martinez St. that will take you to Shaw Blvd. On Shaw, turn right. It's the second corner on the left. May sound circuituous, but I think you'll spend less time on the road. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks groucho! meron nga ata ginagaw dun kaya sobra traffic. I'll check my MUST handbook for your route. hehehe Thanks dude!:D

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Groucho / Zanch,

Ang sarado lang sa Kalentong Bridge ay yung coming from Mandaluyong going to Sta mesa. Pero coming from Sta mesa going to Mandaluyong ay naka open sya (one-way lang). I've been there last Monday kina Boss Migs.

Cheers !

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    jevy, sure daan ka anytime to ask for a sticker. hingi ka nalang kay richard about the seats, not sure kung ano pwede pagawa dyan aside from having it re-stitched. pero in that case naman di na orig. try mo nalang maghanap ng magaling talaga para di naman masayang yung recaro diba? kung sa lowering naman, not sure what you will need. i think sa harap pwede ka kumuha ng springs then sa likod since leaf yun you can probably get a lowering block or remove some of the leaf springs. pero if i were you wag nalang kasi mukha nang mababa auto mo with the mags and your ride will suffer. sayang lang din diba?

wrcastro_ph, groucho thanks for the directions and the kind words. sorry guys, di ako masyado magaling sa directions kaya buti nalang you're here to give them for me. hehe!

zanch, thanks! drop by any time pero try to PM me first so i can make an appointment for you. this will make sure we can accomodate what you need done to your car.

mgbrillo, you texted me naman last night diba so try to pass by the shop so we can prepare you an estimate. as i said mahirap i-check yung kotse without seeing it. hehe! hope to see you soon!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ah ok tnx migs...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Originally posted by wrcastro_ph
    Ang sarado lang sa Kalentong Bridge ay yung coming from Mandaluyong going to Sta mesa. Pero coming from Sta mesa going to Mandaluyong ay naka open sya (one-way lang
    Is that so? I stand corrected then. Tagal na ako kasi hindi dumadaan diyan. The traffic can get horrifying, kasi. The backlog of jeepneys entering Mandaluyong from Sta. Mesa can go beyond Lourdes Hospital. And once you're stuck there, there ain't really any other way to go around. It used to me my daily route, until I switched to the Sta. Ana way.

OT: Migs, I texted you the other day and asked if Felix was going to be free this morning because I wanted him to check the loose gear stick of my Lancer. It was actually a rare free day for me from work. But when my wife found out that I wasn't going to work, she also declared it a free day for herself. I ended up being her tsuper for the morning. :mad:

So sorry I couldn't make it to your shop this morning. I'll look for some other time.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thanks speedyfix.. try kong maka-daan sana this weekend.. probably sa sabado.. pero text muna kita para tanungin kung madami kang customer. thanks for the replies. penge din ng sticker hehehehe.. salamat in advance..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    groucho, pare ok lang. i was wondering nga why di ka nakadaan kasi i told felix that you would be passing by. you played hookie from work ha! hehe! just try to pass by when you have time iniisip ko nga baka shifter bushing lang kelangan palitan sayo pero we'll check next time.

mgbrillo, sige, text me nalang. may konteng nakasched na sa sat pero kung check lang it should be ok. kung gagawin na it will depend on what you want to have done. OF COURSE may sticker ka!

thanks in advance!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hi sir speedyfix.

sent u text message..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    nakareply na ba ako? hehe! if not please pm me again kasi minsan di ako nakakareply agad. so sorry!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    yes sir spedyfix. will try to visit your shop this week. ano operating hours nyo?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Saan na ako magpapa engine tune-up?