New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rpm

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on some cars with better control system ... the idle rpm is around 850, with or without a/c

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbrad View Post
    hindi sya normal, should be the opposite dapat tataas sya to compensate sa load ng aircon. first of all masyado mataas ung idle mo without aircon. it should be below 1000.With aircon, it should be around 800 to 1000, without aircon it should be around 7 or 8 or anywhere above 500 and below 1000. Basta and concept is pag nag aircon ka dapat tataas sya and hindi sya dapat bumaba.

its either you would need to adjust aircon idle screw mo (or whatever it is called) or hindi na gumagana ung idle up mo. pero if i where you i would play around with the ilde screw first. un ung screw na may spring usually found on the right side of the carb {pag nasa harap ka ng kotse}. Ung nasa left na screw na may spring choke un.

aircon idle screw (or whatever it is called) - clockwise para tumaas ung idle. counter clockwise will do the opposite.
    sir, salamat sa time at effort to share your knowledge regarding the matter. I really appreciated. Try ko po gawin mamya, salamat uli sir.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbrad View Post
    hindi sya normal, should be the opposite dapat tataas sya to compensate sa load ng aircon. first of all masyado mataas ung idle mo without aircon. it should be below 1000.With aircon, it should be around 800 to 1000, without aircon it should be around 7 or 8 or anywhere above 500 and below 1000. Basta and concept is pag nag aircon ka dapat tataas sya and hindi sya dapat bumaba.

its either you would need to adjust aircon idle screw mo (or whatever it is called) or hindi na gumagana ung idle up mo. pero if i where you i would play around with the ilde screw first. un ung screw na may spring usually found on the right side of the carb {pag nasa harap ka ng kotse}. Ung nasa left na screw na may spring choke un.

aircon idle screw (or whatever it is called) - clockwise para tumaas ung idle. counter clockwise will do the opposite.

Sir, parang walang effect kahit pihitin ko ng clockwise o counter clockwise. nag iisa lng naman yung screw with spring dun sa right side, to yung parang contact point, tama ba?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    the gas cable is not the adjuster for idle. the cable should actually have some slack to allow the throttle butterfly to completely close.or hit the throttle stopper.
    idle is adjusted and set by the servo or idle controller.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    mga sir ok na po idle ng auto ko. idle up nga yung sira. salamat sa mga nagbigay ng inputs.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    pardon to the TS, pero magtatanong na din ako sa mga experts, my honda accord '00 is experiencing "wild RPM" meaning: sometimes the rpm would fall to as low as 100-150 to the point na mamamatay na engine tapos minsan naman stable sya sa 700-800. that is with or without the aircon. does this mean pumapalya na yung idle up for the aircon? i already adjusted the gas cable to increase the idle pero ganun pa din when it falls way below the normal, halos mamatay na makina. pero when you slightly step on the gas, babalik sa normal. pag takbo mo at mag minor ka ulit, ayun bagsak na naman rpm. you have to step on the gas everytime you stop para umangat sa normal.

idle up ba and problema? pero bakit pag tinapakan ng konti ang gas, aakyat sya sa normal. kelangan ba sa casa dalhin para maayos ang idling or pwede sa suki nating talyer? di ba kelangan ikabit sa computer para ma adjust ng tama?
    Madumi lang mga sensors doon sa air intake. Palinis mo lang iyan ay balik na sa normal uli iyan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12