New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Ang alam ko sa iba gusto lang daw nila marinig yung maingay nilang tambucho vroom vroom vroom vroom

similar to my neighbors in quezon city, they have the loudest horn at the most serene time of the night honking a couple of times for the gates of heaven to open. i wonder if they know they are not only disturbing the peace, pissing the neighbors off, making assholes of themselves and being disrespectful and i wonder if they don't have cell phones to text or call the maid to open the gate. i know their maids have cell phones

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    similar to my neighbors in quezon city, they have the loudest horn at the most serene time of the night honking a couple of times for the gates of heaven to open. i wonder if they know they are not only disturbing the peace, pissing the neighbors off, making assholes of themselves and being disrespectful and i wonder if they don't have cell phones to text or call the maid to open the gate. i know their maids have cell phones
    sa amin bumili kami nung portable doorbell ringer thingy na nabibili sa ace hardware. naka-plug lang sa kwarto ng mga kasambahay then kapag umuuwi ako or ibang tao sa bahay ng disoras ng gabi or madaling araw at kapag within range na yung remote (i'm guessing around 20-25m) pindutin lang from your vehicle yung remote at direktang maririnig na agad nila, hindi pa nakaka-istorbo ng mga kapitbahay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123