New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    guys may cousin gave me his stock of radiator from honda lx which is one layer only, then replaced mine which is honda esi a/t, it had a two layer radiator. ask ko lang risky ba yung pag papalit ko? may tagas kasi yung radiator ko so pinalitan ko ng galing sa lx which is the one layer radiator.

advice naman thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It basically diminishes the cooling capacity of your radiator so thus, expect your cooling system to be working double time as compared to using the old one which had a higher capacity. This may result in overheating and more stress on your aux fan as it will be working more to keep your coolant at its optimal level.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's a reason you need a bigger radiator on the ESi. It's a more powerful motor, and it has an automatic transmission. Does the LXi radiator even have the transmission cooler hook-up that's supposed to be present on the ESi radiator? If not, forget putting it in. Get another ESi radiator.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    diba iba ang mga fittings ng radiator ng A/T at m/t kahit na same year and model

replaced my two layer radiator into one layer radiator risky ba?