New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    has anyone tried these already on their Toyota Innova d4d ?
    what are the changes?
    how fast where you able to go & on what RPM?
    how about fuel consumption how good and cost-efficient was it?
    Hi ajoT,

We have clients using Innova who have had the Racechip Pro installed, they are very happy, i can only provide you with data for the fortuner, as we have dynoed this car, but it has the same engine as the innova.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Not an expert but I have one, not Racechip though, its tuned to make more power at low to mid revs and just a bit more on the top end. Fuel consumption is lower but not by much, -0.7L/100km city. I think its due to not having to rev the engine as high as before I had the chip.
    Hi Wh1stl3r,
    That is correct, if you are driving economically, it will help you achieve better performance.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by je_maza View Post
    pwede ba ito sa starex VGT?
    Hi je_maza

It works very well on the starex VGT.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Not an expert but I have one, not Racechip though, its tuned to make more power at low to mid revs and just a bit more on the top end. Fuel consumption is lower but not by much, -0.7L/100km city. I think its due to not having to rev the engine as high as before I had the chip.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceChip View Post
    Hi timo07,
    By increasing the power of your engine, the power to weight ratio changes, meaning that if you drive economically, you will be saving fuel because you are not straining your engine as much. And yes it works well on an innova, as it has the same engine like the 2.5 fortuner.
    Hi Wh1stl3r, got your pm and responded already. I wouldn't argue with someone with actual experience on this. This is something that I have been contemplating on but decided against.

Racechip,
    Thanks. Maybe someday, if I have enough reason to risk it. Have you any collection of dyno sheets stock vs racechip Hp performance along with other engine parameters? Just curious to have a look. Thanks again.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Hi Wh1stl3r, got your pm and responded already. I wouldn't argue with someone with actual experience on this. This is something that I have been contemplating on but decided against.

Racechip,
    Thanks. Maybe someday, if I have enough reason to risk it. Have you any collection of dyno sheets stock vs racechip Hp performance along with other engine parameters? Just curious to have a look. Thanks again.
    Hi timo07
    Yes we have Dyno results and i will gladly show them to you, just contact me or ask Jedi he has the results from me too

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Pwede po ba ito sa 05 Fieldmaster?
    thanks

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspeed View Post
    Pwede po ba ito sa 05 Fieldmaster?
    thanks
    Hi Blackspeed,

Unfortunately the Fieldmaster does not use a common Rail engine yet.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jaejae View Post
    hi sir, i live in Bacolod City, i'm very interested with racechip, is it ok if i just buy a racechip from you and just plug and play it to my GLS-V? what's the advantage of dyno-ing it on my (customer) side? it's just if it's a must to dyno my ride, i have to take it all the way up to manila from Bacolod....please give me advice on this, thanks!
    Hi sir, there is a distributor of Racechip in Bacolod just contact this number 034-435-0199/034-433-0336. TIA

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceChip View Post
    Hi Jay22arr,

Can you please give me more details about your car, ie what year, how many liters the engine is and also how many horsepower?

Just so we can be exact on what cable you will need, but the Racechip Pro kit is compatible with your Hyundai accent.
    Hi! just bought a racechip pro and happy with it. Malakas hatak and mabilis ang speed you need to upgrade your brakes.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *racechip: do you have a distributor in Cebu?

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
RaceChip Pro Tuning Chip Official Thread