New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kimat View Post
    so does it mean that this one will fit into my gl grandia sir?
    Yes i tried it on my parents super grandia, it was a lot of fun.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    hi sir, i live in Bacolod City, i'm very interested with racechip, is it ok if i just buy a racechip from you and just plug and play it to my GLS-V? what's the advantage of dyno-ing it on my (customer) side? it's just if it's a must to dyno my ride, i have to take it all the way up to manila from Bacolod....please give me advice on this, thanks!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    good day po. uubra po ba sa tci na starex model? tnx and God bless!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I'm finding it hard to understand that these tuning chips, boosting engine power, will reduce fuel consumption as well. I have an Innova with a D4D engine. Will appreciate explanation from the experts here in Tsikot. TIA.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    has anyone tried these already on their Toyota Innova d4d ?
    what are the changes?
    how fast where you able to go & on what RPM?
    how about fuel consumption how good and cost-efficient was it?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ang alam ko..more power..more fuel...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    I'm finding it hard to understand that these tuning chips, boosting engine power, will reduce fuel consumption as well. I have an Innova with a D4D engine. Will appreciate explanation from the experts here in Tsikot. TIA.
    Not an expert but I have one, not Racechip though, its tuned to make more power at low to mid revs and just a bit more on the top end. Fuel consumption is lower but not by much, -0.7L/100km city. I think its due to not having to rev the engine as high as before I had the chip.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    pwede ba ito sa starex VGT?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by redpitz View Post
    good day po. uubra po ba sa tci na starex model? tnx and God bless!
    Hi redpitz,
    Unfortunately it will not work with the TCi model as the Racechip Pro is connected dierctly to the common rail.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Hi timo07,
    By increasing the power of your engine, the power to weight ratio changes, meaning that if you drive economically, you will be saving fuel because you are not straining your engine as much. And yes it works well on an innova, as it has the same engine like the 2.5 fortuner.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
RaceChip Pro Tuning Chip Official Thread