New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I been reading this forum for couple of months already but its only I now decided to join. I must congratulate everybody for the very informative replies you folks are contributing.

Anyways, I read and saw how to boost pajero engine using washers, can this be done also sa crosswind. XTO ang ride ko. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome! :D As long as you could isolate the wastegate actuator using screws, this is possible :D Unfortunately, im not too familiar with your ride's engine setup, so i cannot be 100% sure.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta ka ng isuzuclub meeting tomorrow sa the fort sa jollibee.
    nandun yung expert sa isuzu. baka masagot ka nya sa tanong mo

generally dapat pwede yan, kahit na anong klaseng turbo unit. kung paano lang gagawin, dun lang siguro magkakaiba.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i believe si boknoyxtrm2001 ang makakasagot sa tanong nya..

Japs, why not attend the EB of the Isuzu Owners..
    friendly naman silang lahat for sure and can answer all your questions..
    and you could compare notes with them too.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Thanks sa lahat ng nag-reply. I could not make it sa EB sa fort because of previous engagements. It was sad to know not too many attended the EB last Saturday. Anyways, I wish matuloy na ang Isuzu club and I'll support sir buknoyextreme.....

If somebody out there could enlighten me about this topic, please share your knowledge. I know there are many out there na interested to make their ride better.

Originally posted by pajerokid
    Welcome! :D As long as you could isolate the wastegate actuator using screws, this is possible :D Unfortunately, im not too familiar with your ride's engine setup, so i cannot be 100% sure.
    ano yung basic logic of this washer/wastegate adjustment? Gusto ko sana maintindihan para I can try on my rig. Tnx!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    May thread dito, I just could not find it anymore. May illustration pa nga about the step-by step procedures. From my recollection, Mr. Otep tried the procedure and he had good feedback about it, yun nga lang, pang Pajero yung illustration. Its about delaying the opening ng wastegate valve or something sa air exhaust. Calling the attentio of peeps who could swear to the effectivity of this procedure.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Power Boost toDiesel Engine