New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I'm planning to get a car next year, checked out the innova and my family insists that the revo is much bigger in capacity. So I'm thinking of getting either of the innovas's engines to replace the one in my revo.

Pwede kaya? Will there be major modifications? Are there available innova engines out there na kaya?

I still love my revo because of its cargo handling and low maintenance (gas engine). Oks sana Innova, nalilitan na kasi kami. (6 kami in the family)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    if you plan to change it, i think you must include the transmission na para compatible ang connection... the big question however is the availability as it's still way early to have surplus...

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    major modifications yata yan.....

good luck....hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bili ka innova, get the engine and install it in the revo. then install the revo engine in the innova.

or better yet, install the whole innova body on the revo chasis, and install the revo body on the innova chasis. mas madali pa siguro to ehehehe!

ano kaya itatawag mo sa revo after this? rennova? and the innova become innevo? ang saya-saya ehehehehe!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bumags,

may press release dati ang isuzu na maglalabas sila ng engine na "bolt-on" sa mga FX/revo... meaning kasama na fittings para sa transmission... 200K++ yata. Meron thread na rin dito nyan, paki search na lang po

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tnx guys.......

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    bili ka innova, get the engine and install it in the revo. then install the revo engine in the innova.

or better yet, install the whole innova body on the revo chasis, and install the revo body on the innova chasis. mas madali pa siguro to ehehehe!

ano kaya itatawag mo sa revo after this? rennova? and the innova become innevo? ang saya-saya ehehehehe!

di kaya paatras ang takbo nyan??? magulo eh...peace

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    hmm..thats an interesting idea indeed. engine should cost you around 300-400K na siguro (if there are any) and labor pa mga 100-150K more or less. kung magfi-fit ang transimission and the engine itself sa engine bay ng revo ok na yan, pero paano kung hindi?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The costr of the entire process, plus the value of your Revo, is probably enough to buy you the Innova itself.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nothing is impossible sa pinoy, as long as you are willing to spend for it! kaya yan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Is it possible to install the new gasoline or diesel engines of the innova in a revo?