New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    me want to swap that fromula atlantic 4age on those charades/starlets...hehehehe..and see 'em fly!

baka overrated -- for him mostly spoken..

i agree mitsu's "saturn" engine, talk of the mekanikos noon yun, ngayon b16 mas umaalulong than 4ag's.....cant remember yung sa toyota,e...

4g63 are mitsu tuner's cohice--heck dami nang iterations/revisions nitong engine na to--from 8-valve carb to MIVEC-turbo, mas fuller line up than the b16's and 4ag's...

same goes for the ever reliable 4d56--produced from 1985(ata) till this day(on the adventures...add turbo and/or intercooler--da old strada/l200/pajero/delica/L400..and put in a crdi and you'll find it on a strada)

ps: car fanatic si idol niky hehehe..
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; January 31st, 2008 at 03:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Holy Sh*t, how do you know all this stuff?
    niky knows car stuff that a lot of us can only begin to comprehend. Ingat ka, marami siyang alam sa oto mo.

Naagaw na yata niya yung trono ni carlocaraddict eh. :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Niky: Exactly...

AY: Exactly din, seems like as long as an item is mentioned too much, it's "over-rated"

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Holy Sh*t, how do you know all this stuff?
    FYI, Niky is just one of the Gurus here whom we can't live without. Aside from the fact that his knowledge on cars and other vehicles is an Abyss, he is also a racer.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    FYI, Niky is just one of the Gurus here whom we can't live without. Aside from the fact that his knowledge on cars and other vehicles is an Abyss, he is also a racer.

Hmmmmmm........ galing ah. I really would like to know about him. Project N: Knowing Niky....

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    i agree mitsu's "saturn" engine, talk of the mekanikos noon yun, ngayon b16 mas umaalulong than 4ag's.....cant remember yung sa toyota,e...
    Saturn ba yung nakakabit sa mga Colt 4 door models dati? Eto ba yung Twin Carburated?

ako kasi, i dont care what engine is there.. alam ko lang specs, ok na yun--after ako sa technical capabilities ng engine--kung pwede swap-in ganitong part sa engine, etc..

pero engine alone will not deliver victory---nandyan ang gearing, handling, stopping, and most of all, the driver

but still, i wonber if i could swap-in a 3-stage D15B head on a D16 block...computerbox replaced siyempre noh)

*memph: di ko alam--para ata sa celeste,e....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    c190 then c240 then 4ba1 then 4bc2 and now the infamous 4hf1 HAHAHAHAH

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Overrated? Most engines with hp but no torque.

Underrated? The 1G Ford Probe GT 2.2L turbo 4. Modest 145hp with whopping 190 lb-ft torque. Not bad for a late 80's early 90's car. That car gave me fits everytime I encountered one at a stoplight back then.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 31st, 2008 at 03:48 PM.

cyrus > may 4HG1 na ata....

true---c190-c240, 4ba1, 4bc2, 4dr5, even 4K--yan mga binabandera sa mga assembled na dyip...

owner namin dati--3au.....lintek humataw, lintek din sa consumo..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Overrated engines... Eto nanaman po tayo.