New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 192
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    631
    #1
    Hi dami ko nababasa information lately kung saan bibili ng parts. Ito na gawin thread para ipost kung saan mabibili original parts sa engine na hindi nirepack/rebadge ng car manufacturer. Thank you JapanABC sa mga information.

    Ako ang alam ko sure na pwede counterpart ng honda automatic transmission fluid z1 - Castrol import and Zic dextron III.

    Sa manual transmission if magpalit na parts like clutch disk, pilot bearing, release bearing, pressure plate ano yung original brand sa honda?

    Ito thread information kung saan mas cheaper yung oem parts kahit casa or banawe. Example HRC in banawe mas mahal pa sa casa benta na parts.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    501
    #2
    If you want OEM Clutch Disk and Clutch Cover(Pressure Plate) for Honda then choose F.C.C. Made in Japan(NOTE: There are two F.C.C. -one is made in Japan(Better Quality) one is made in Thailand(Cheaper One) - Then buy from Share auto supply tell him you want Made in Japan, About bearings KOYO Bearings(JTEKT Corporation) is under Toyota Group of companies in other words Koyo's parent company is Toyota and it manufactures one of the best bearings in the world, it also manufactures bearings for other major car makers. If you want a good quality clutch release bearing or idler & tensioner bearing but for lower price choose GMB its quality is already tested and it is OEM for Hyundai, Kia, and few Volkswagen.
    If you want better quality piston rings choose RIK it is no.1 Original Equipment manufacturer of Japan and supplies to Car Makers such as
    Japanese Automotive and Truck Engine Manufacturers
    Daihatsu, Hino, Honda, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan Diesel, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
    For Europe and USA Automotive and Truck Manufacturers
    AUDI, BRIGGS & STRATTON, BMW, CATERPILLAR, DDC, FORD, JAGUAR, MAK, MAN, SEMT, Volkswagen, WARTILA, New Holland, KS
    and MAHLE

    If an auto supply attempts to change your mind, it is because only he/she wants to sell you on-hand stock in their warehouse. But if you want better quality you must choose yourself. I only want to give proper information. NPR is OEM for Isuzu, NPR's market share in Japan is only 20%. Yet NPR is most popular in Philippines because of mechanics who only gain experience from on-hand repairs, They say they are already "Sanay" sa NPR and wouldn't choose any other brands, But more veteran Mechanics choose RIK or 2nd Choice TP.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    501
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post
    Hi dami ko nababasa information lately kung saan bibili ng parts. Ito na gawin thread para ipost kung saan mabibili original parts sa engine na hindi nirepack/rebadge ng car manufacturer. Thank you JapanABC sa mga information.

    Ako ang alam ko sure na pwede counterpart ng honda automatic transmission fluid z1 - Castrol import and Zic dextron III.

    Sa manual transmission if magpalit na parts like clutch disk, pilot bearing, release bearing, pressure plate ano yung original brand sa honda?

    Ito thread information kung saan mas cheaper yung oem parts kahit casa or banawe. Example HRC in banawe mas mahal pa sa casa benta na parts.

    And to clear a mistake, CASA do not repack those OEM items here in the Philippines. It is done by Toyota, Mitsubishi and other Car manufacturers in Japan or their other branches in different countries. That is why you can see the inconsistency of where it is made, for example this product is made in Japan, because the product was bought in Japan by an OEM factory. If Thailand then it is from a Thailand OEM factory.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,546
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    If you want better quality piston rings choose RIK it is no.1 Original Equipment manufacturer of Japan and supplies to Car Makers such as

    For Europe
    AUDI, BMW, JAGUAR, MAK, MAN, SEMT, Volkswagen, WARTILA, New Holland, KS and MAHLE
    What do you mean by this?

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    501
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    I mean that RIK is also OEM for those European brands. RIK manufactures piston rings and etc... for MAHLE(European brand Piston Ring) and other European Cars and American Cars. But of course it is not 100% OEM for every car, for example for Mazda cars = 83% of its piston rings come from RIK Corporation.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    631
    #6
    Di ba ang GMB water pump? and GMB ba the best sa water pump?

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,546
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    I mean that RIK is also OEM for those European brands. RIK manufactures piston rings and etc... for MAHLE(European brand Piston Ring)
    Are you sure?

    I will give you an idea on how big Mahle is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahle_GmbH
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; December 20th, 2013 at 06:30 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    501
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Are you sure?

    I will give you an idea on how big Mahle is. Mahle GmbH - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I'm giving you here based on MAHLE website OKAY? NOT SOME WIKIPEDIA info
    MAHLE Group | Press release RIKEN June 22, 2007

    It doesn't matter how big is MAHLE, its a matter of joint venture or cooperation between two giant companies. Please do a little more research before you try to blow of some steam.

    "MAHLE and RIKEN will promote joint cooperation in the areas of technical development and manufacturing of piston rings, engine components and systems, camshafts and other products in line with day-by-day advancement of engine technology. Also the technological level will be enhanced by active technical exchange."-From the website link above

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,546
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Please do a little more research before you try to blow of some steam.
    I'm not blowing steam, its good to know that YOU know what you're talking about.

    Bravo!

    And please do not lecture me on the corporate websites, as I know all about them too.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    501
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post
    Di ba ang GMB water pump? and GMB ba the best sa water pump?

    No they are not the best in water pump, but they are well known here in Philippines by brand recognition, but they manufacture some bearings also, and universal joints and tie rod end and stabilizer link.

    Other brands of water pump such as Aisin, NPW(Nippon Water Pump) and etc... are very expensive therefore no one supplies them here in philippines.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
OEM counterpart? (Iwas rebadge at repack sa casa)