New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    My Corolla BigBody GLi 1.6 4afe engine is 2nd hand and no owners and service manuals.

Need your help on the specs...

Engine Oil: what viscosity ?? 20w50, 15w40, 10w40, 5w30 ??? How many Litres ??? I want to use Mobil 15w40 on the next interval ..
    Manual Transmission Gear Fluid: GL4 or GL5 ????? How many Litres ????
    Power Steering Fluid: Dexron III ATF ???? How many Litres ??? Wanted to put Mobil Multipurpose ATF which is whats available here in Toyota CDO
    Brake & Clutch Fluid: Dot 3 or Dot 4 ???? How many Litres ????

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaremos View Post
    My Corolla BigBody GLi 1.6 4afe engine is 2nd hand and no owners and service manuals.

Engine Oil: what viscosity ?? 20w50, 15w40, 10w40, 5w30 ??? How many Litres ??? I want to use Mobil 15w40 on the next interval ..
    Power Steering Fluid: Dexron III ATF ???? How many Litres ??? Wanted to put Mobil Multipurpose ATF which is whats available here in Toyota CDO
    hey! you're the guy from the other thread.
    ganito... go to toyota casa and ask them for info. there's a chief mechanic there somewhere, who can source the info from their computers.
    or maybe there's a good samaritan here who can supply you with that info.
    good luck.
    paminsan-minsan, may naka-advertise na manual sa internet..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dezaremos View Post

hey! you're the guy from the other thread.
    ganito... go to toyota casa and ask them for info. there's a chief mechanic there somewhere, who can source the info from their computers.
    or maybe there's a good samaritan here who can supply you with that info.
    good luck.
    paminsan-minsan, may naka-advertise na manual sa internet..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Kailangan pa talagang gumawa ng separate thread, eh pwede naman dun na sa isang thread masagot yung mga tanong?

For your reference...
    1990 TOYOTA COROLLA 1.6L 4-cyl Engine Code [A] 4A-FE - AMSOIL Online Product Application Guide