New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi to all,

I need to change the engine of my 1st gen KIA Sportage, I have a many probz with the RF engine.

My choices are Nissan LD20 or Toyota 2C

1.Any feedbacks on the engine above?

2. What other reliable and affordable engine (2.0 L disp) you guys can recommend.

Actually I already transferred the engine of my owner type jeepy which is Isuzu 4FB1 to my Kia Sportage but I find it very underpowered with only 1.8 L of displacement, so I decided to find a 2.0 L diesel engine and return the engine of my jeepy.

Hope someone could enlighten me ,Thanks..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    try mo mitsu 4d56 or isuzu c190 , me fabrication nga lang na required. pero di ka na mabibitin bro

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    try mo mitsu 4d56 or isuzu c190 , me fabrication nga lang na required. pero di ka na mabibitin bro

Tnx bro,

Hirap na makahananap nang C190 ngayon bro, okay yung 4d56 pero sa tingin ko di kaya mahihirapan i mount sa sportage yun kasi parang ang laki ng 4D56 at ang mahal ng 4d56, nasa 80k po ang canvass ko, eh ang budget ko ay around 50k lang bro. Ang LD20 nasa 38k lang pero hindi kaya bibigyan lang ako nito ng sakit sa ulo? I just love the sound of the LD20 engine, its tahimik.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Try mo ang Toyota 1KZ diesel engine lalo matahimik kapag umaandar at bagay na bagay sa KIA SPORTAGE MO matulin ang takbo mahina sa kunsumo at super tahimik ang andar ng makina.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by enrico canasa View Post
    Try mo ang Toyota 1KZ diesel engine lalo matahimik kapag umaandar at bagay na bagay sa KIA SPORTAGE MO matulin ang takbo mahina sa kunsumo at super tahimik ang andar ng makina.
    Tnx sa info bro, di ba complicated wirings ang 1KZ? ayoko yung may ECU kasi
    and hinahanap ko is 2.0 to 2.5 L diesel engine.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jadef View Post
    Hi to all,

I need to change the engine of my 1st gen KIA Sportage, I have a many probz with the RF engine.

My choices are Nissan LD20 or Toyota 2C

1.Any feedbacks on the engine above?

2. What other reliable and affordable engine (2.0 L disp) you guys can recommend.

Actually I already transferred the engine of my owner type jeepy which is Isuzu 4FB1 to my Kia Sportage but I find it very underpowered with only 1.8 L of displacement, so I decided to find a 2.0 L diesel engine and return the engine of my jeepy.

Hope someone could enlighten me ,Thanks..
    If I were you, I would put back the original Kia engine.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    isuzu 4fc1 2.0

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by winbaker View Post
    isuzu 4fc1 2.0
    ind ba mahirap hanapin ung 4fc1?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jadef View Post
    Tnx sa info bro, di ba complicated wirings ang 1KZ? ayoko yung may ECU kasi
    and hinahanap ko is 2.0 to 2.5 L diesel engine.
    Toyota 2L engine. okay yan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    isuzu 4FG1 2.4l diesel engine sir marami ito sa surplus shop.I've seen mounted in sportage already using this engine.Toyota 2l is also good but its expensive engine and out of budget mo rin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Need to chane engine