New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    guy's ask you something about my car, once na pinatakbo siya ng mabilis namamatay . ok naman ang start nya walang problema so hindi problema noon ang alternator , malakas ang kuyente niya na pumapasok
    Ano sa palagay ninyo ang problema , any idea bago ko dalhin sa mechanic

thanks for your advice

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ano car mo bro maguguluhan mga tsikoteers niyan..di nila alam car mo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hyundai grace siya ..magulo ba pag walang name ng car

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by firewall View Post
    guy's ask you something about my car, once na pinatakbo siya ng mabilis namamatay . ok naman ang start nya walang problema so hindi problema noon ang alternator , malakas ang kuyente niya na pumapasok
    Ano sa palagay ninyo ang problema , any idea bago ko dalhin sa mechanic

thanks for your advice

if you need assistance, please do not give us your guesses and do not try to diagnose the symptoms. nobody goes to the doctor and tells the doctor what is wrong with him or tell the doctor how to treat his illness. tell us the facts, what is happening, when does it happen, how does it happen, time of day when it happens, driving conditions, time elapsed before symptoms happen. this way, you eliminate wrong guesses and save time

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    check fuel filter..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    if you need assistance, please do not give us your guesses and do not try to diagnose the symptoms. nobody goes to the doctor and tells the doctor what is wrong with him or tell the doctor how to treat his illness. tell us the facts, what is happening, when does it happen, how does it happen, time of day when it happens, driving conditions, time elapsed before symptoms happen. this way, you eliminate wrong guesses and save time
    i give the detail what happen to my car the beginning and the electricity power im not guessing what want you said of my post .
    i need the adviced about what the people said

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    eh sir pano pag mabagal ang takbo?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    pa check mo engine cooling system. baka overheat yan. try mo i rev hangang uminit.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We need complete information.

Hyundai Grace: What year model? What engine? Gas or Diesel?

What maintenance has recently been done? Oil change? Coolant change? New battery? How old is the battery? Has the alternator ever been changed?

When do the symptoms occur? If you drive slowly, does it die? If you sit in traffic, does it die? How fast do you have to be going before it dies? Is the engine still cold at the time or warmed up already? Does it happen all the time or just sometimes?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    check fuel filter and fuel lines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Namamatay pag pinatakbo ng mabilis