New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    hello everyone, I overheard somebody talking about this forum so I decided to reach out. I purchased a suzuki celerio last 2010. it always gave me that engine shaking effect each time I back up, its like the idle's a little low. I tried bringing it back to the suzuki but they cant seem to solve it. only to give back my car with an all new illness. I actually learned how to get rid of that by backing up without my aircon on. Yesterday, I had my celerio's engine oil, ATF, spark plugs and air filter changed. Since I didn't trust suzuki service anymore,I only buy the parts from them and have it done outside. I noticed immediately that I have that "shaking" now even when i'm coming to a stop. I brought it back to my service center but they don't do those things there so now I'm stuck with this. I warm my car up before i use it all the time. I don't know much about cars and what i should do when these things happen. Hope you guys can help me on it. or can you refer anybody who can fix it for me cheers!.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi.
    Ask ko lang how long do you warm your car's engine before driving?
    To my understanding you got the car brandnew?
    Did you ever skip a maintenance schedule?
    Have you checked engine/transmission supports?
    Where are you located so our masters/gurus here can point you to recommended shops.
    Thanks

Peace out!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper ang View Post
    hello everyone, I overheard somebody talking about this forum so I decided to reach out. I purchased a suzuki celerio last 2010. it always gave me that engine shaking effect each time I back up, its like the idle's a little low. I tried bringing it back to the suzuki but they cant seem to solve it. only to give back my car with an all new illness. I actually learned how to get rid of that by backing up without my aircon on. Yesterday, I had my celerio's engine oil, ATF, spark plugs and air filter changed. Since I didn't trust suzuki service anymore,I only buy the parts from them and have it done outside. I noticed immediately that I have that "shaking" now even when i'm coming to a stop. I brought it back to my service center but they don't do those things there so now I'm stuck with this. I warm my car up before i use it all the time. I don't know much about cars and what i should do when these things happen. Hope you guys can help me on it. or can you refer anybody who can fix it for me cheers!.
    Could be the fuel pump, btw, you don't need to warm up the car before using it. Just idle it for up to 30 sec. For all the necessary lubricants to circulate then drive away. Warming up is only for old (70's or older) cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hello there! Thank you for your kind replies! Yep yep, I got it brand new, nope I never missed a schedule, I change the oil, spark plugs, and both oil and air filters every 10k km. yesterday was my 40k km so had to change my ATF as well. I warm it up by keeping it in idle for about 15 to 20 mins with an occasional light step on the accelerator pedal. and nope, didn't check the engine supports nor the fuel filter. I live in Mandaluyong near pure gold shaw. Super thank you. And thank you Falken as well for the tip. been doing that for the cars i had since time in memorial thinking things will go bad if i didn't. hehehehe. Well, at least now you know what decade i was born. hahahahaha. And thesheperd, Referring me to a good wrench around the area will really be appreciated. Thank you!
    Last edited by pepper ang; August 18th, 2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: additional information