New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hi guys. im planning to use this oil on my pajero? any feedbacks on this oil? i heard its top of the line. how much do they sell this per liter nowadays? where can i buy one near quezon ave area? thank you

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    This oil belongs to UHPD (Ultra High Performance Diesel) oil. It will meet/exceed the engine oil requirements of all generations of diesel powered Mits Pajero where API CJ-4 is not required.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kung ano recommended na viscosity na nasa manual ng sasakyan mo na lang sundin mo basta mahalaga iyong interval ng pagpapalit ng langis ang importante.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vyn300d View Post
    hi guys. im planning to use this oil on my pajero? any feedbacks on this oil? i heard its top of the line. how much do they sell this per liter nowadays? where can i buy one near quezon ave area? thank you
    Mobil Delvac 1 is a very good oil, but it's really expensive. Expect to shell out Php800+/L at the least.

I suggest you just use Motul Specific CRDi 5w40, Royal Purple 10w40 or Red Line 5w40/15w40 which are comparable or even better than Delvac 1. They're also cheaper at Php2,200/Gal.

mobile delvac 1 fully synthetic