New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    good day!

anyone from this forum who can suggest or recommend a kowledgeble auto service center (not casa) for engine tune up. except change of timing belt, i need to know more or other necessary maintenance for Crdi type engine (milage= 90k+).

salamat po

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Sirs,

good day!

may I ask some suggestion or recommendation regarding engine tune up?

my car (tucson 07) run nearly 100k milage and as per standard maintenance, it needs engine tune up,,,, however due to cost i decided not to get services from any hyundai service center, rather I brought my car to one auto center here in las pinas. i got good service naman from there, they completed change of Timing belt, air filter, replace brake fluid with new one, etc.,,,, kaya lang they did not touch fuel filter which I believe its apart also of preventive maintenance,,,, mechanic said, hindi daw pwede kasi kelengn e pump after dismantling and restoration of fuel filter assembly, they dont have available tools that can pump to remove trap air sa system, with that I agree naman kasi what I know pag deisel pumping is necessary.,,,

could i ask from anyone who have experience in Crdi engine,,,, please give an idea or recommend good auto center capable to do necessary engine tune up for such type of engine.

salamat po