New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    just want to be clarified. i purchased a fuel saver device, the magnet one. it is fitted in the fuel line. it promised to give additional engine power and fuel efficiency. ive been using this for quite long time now but i just cant feel the difference. is this really effective? sales person suggested i should add more magnets to make it work. hope to be enlightened on this.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'm sorry but naloko ka. Those fuel saving gadgets don't work. Better get a refund if you can.

Try to do a search for "fuel saving device" this topic has been discussed a lot of times already.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    magnets as fuel saver???? Pano???? pwede na bang imagnet ang fuel ngayon???

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    naku, naloko ka.... get your money back...

That really doesn't work.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    there have been claims before din na these magnet devices can be used with LPG for cooking... ewan ko ba parang nanloloko rin to eh

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dude, just think of it, how the hell can a magnet give you better fuel efficiency. Where's the logic in it?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    the theory explains everything so convincing, hehe, but i dont think it'll work anyway... well, statistics is still the key to prove whether these claims are true or not, unless may matiyaga gumawa nun

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I don't know. Anyone who've taken physics in High School won't be able to accept that bullcrap. heheehhee.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    well, there's nothing magnetic in your gasoline... so that about sums it up...

however i have read that a magnet around your oil filter does have some use...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    They don't work. But presuming they do it is placed too far in the fuel line for it to have an effect, so get a refund from the store.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
magnets as fuel saver