New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Need Help.

Could you please help me find out the location of the fuel filter in ford lynx 99 Model(GSi). Kung puede yong may picture para madali kong hanapin kung saan nakalocate.

regards,rex

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    if it's not in the engine bay, it could be on the underside of the car towards the rear.

some cars don't have filters din and all they have is in-tank strainers which are located inside the gas tank normally part of the fuel pump assembly.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks for the answer. I've been trying to search the filter in the engine side unfortunately nothing there. I also search in the internet, and it is stated that it is located near gas tank.

Any other comments.....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    check under the car. if not you'll have to remove the rear seat to check if it's inside the tank itself.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rrex View Post
    Need Help.

Could you please help me find out the location of the fuel filter in ford lynx 99 Model(GSi). Kung puede yong may picture para madali kong hanapin kung saan nakalocate.

regards,rex

Your fuel fiter is located on the rear next to gas tank. Lift the car follow the gas line and you wont missed it its about the size of a can milk.

Location of fuel filter