I mean pareha ng level or ano mas ok?

Hyundai?

Toyota?

Ford?

etc....etc...etc....etc

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Flammable yan bro, no comment ako dyan.

pagusapan na lang natin buti pa kinaibanah ng B18A at ng B18C ng Honda.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post

sir hindi ako makarelate....ano yung B18A at B18C?

Kasi sabi sa akin ng Sales Assistant ng KIA eh yung CRDI daw nila eh pumasa daw sa european standard.....

Compare daw nya yung carens sa innova eh mas mataas daw crdi ng carens... parang may level na sinabi sa akin hindi ko lang naalala....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    First thing you do when you look for a vehicle is ask people who actually own the unit and NEVER a salesman. Salesmen will always do their best to praise their products while discriminating that of the competition.

And one thing I've learned from CarloCarAddict: "Don't judge a car unless you've driven it".. These vehicles, even if they're all CRDi, never means that they all run in the same characteristics. They may look similar on paper or on a salesman's mouth, but never once the vehicle's set in motion.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    First thing you do when you look for a vehicle is ask people who actually own the unit and NEVER a salesman. Salesmen will always do their best to praise their products while discriminating that of the competition.

And one thing I've learned from CarloCarAddict: "Don't judge a car unless you've driven it".. These vehicles, even if they're all CRDi, never means that they all run in the same characteristics. They may look similar on paper or on a salesman's mouth, but never once the vehicle's set in motion.
    Na test drive ko yung carens.....Pero iba iba daw level ng CRDI.... So yun ang gusto ko malaman dito sa mga experts....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ako expert ... hindi ko alam kung ano ibig sabihin ng "level" na nabanggit

sa pagkaalam ko, natural na hindi pare-pareho ang CRDI engines, iba-iba kasi ang manufacturers ... and the engine design evolves over time ... it can be expected that higher power can be produced with the same engine displacement as engineering improves ... apparently, european manufacturers have a lead on this technology ... in fact, some korean models use crdi engines made in europe

CRDI technology greatly depends basically on two major parts of the engine ... the fuel pump that produces up to 30,000 psi of pressure and the fuel injectors which are manufactured with precision to achieve the proper injection timing ... one german manufacturer seems bent on using piezoelectric device on their future injectors instead of conventional solenoid just to improve their ability for shorter injection time, hence better fuel economy

so whatever "level" means by the TS, the answer is NO, CRDI engines are not "pareha" ... but then again, i'm not an expert

halimbawa na lang ... merong 2.0 CRDI engine na 110 HP (Tucson, Sportage) at meron na rin ngayon 2.0 CRDI na 150 HP (Captiva) ... meron nang improvement di ba?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post

:funny:

calling all Fanbois... join the fray!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    aba!

:popcorn:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i am also wondering how come:

2.2 crdi vgt sta fe = 150 ps
    2.0 crdi captiva = 150 ps
    2.0 crdi sportage = 112 ps
    2.0 crdi vgt carens = 142 ps
    2.5 d4d fortuner = ?
    2.0 d4d innova = ?
    3.0 d4d fortuner = ?.

it is very clear that crdi's with vgt are more powerful than crdi's with intercooler turbo only

sta fe, i think, is the most powerful crdi among the list above?

mga masters, what do you think?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nku mahirap nga sumali dito... maganda talaga testdrive muna.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Lahat ba ng CRDI "pareha"?