New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    ian rex: i will post whatever materials he may have in hand. in the meantime, this is what i have in photobucket right now:

oem replacements for ford, isuzu, mitsubishi, nissan and toyota fuel filters using the proprietary racor aquabloc media.

thank you sir. your effort is well appreciated. i do wonder fit din kaya yan sa DMax?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ian: we haven't fitted it on a dmax yet but it fits on the fuego. can you post a photo of your fuel filter?

there are three mount types available with those filters. we have fit them on a safari patrol, an lc80, the sd series of the nissan pickups and non d4d hilux models so far. i think the isuzu filter will also fit on the ford ranger's.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    dieseline; i am also interested. my friend might come also coz he just bought 00 trooper 4jx1(dont ask me why).
    location; QC sana(or Metrowalk) para gitna .
    Last edited by niwde11; January 15th, 2006 at 01:48 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi diesoline,

Is this available in Cebu? Can it be fitted with a sorento? thnks in advance..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hello guys!

change venue tayo since most of those who communicated with me prefer QC. i have arranged with auto_xer to hold the discussion in his shop.

Fusion R MotorSports
    Contact # 724-3822/ 0917-842-8869
    1328 E.Rodriguez Between T.Morato & Balete Drive

we will be there at 2pm on wednesday, jan. 18 but we will be waiting for you from 3pm onwards.

gregg_g, i will drop by wheels tomorrow to take a look if they have a sorento filter on stock so i can compare. the filter above will be coming out after a month or so barring any hitches. the filters we have here are samples for evaluation and for determining fit. i will let you know.
    Last edited by diesoline; January 16th, 2006 at 02:27 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    ian: we haven't fitted it on a dmax yet but it fits on the fuego. can you post a photo of your fuel filter?

there are three mount types available with those filters. we have fit them on a safari patrol, an lc80, the sd series of the nissan pickups and non d4d hilux models so far. i think the isuzu filter will also fit on the ford ranger's.
    sige sir. sa next post ko meron na.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Gusto ko sana kaya lang ang dami kung sched on wed. Sayang talaga but il try. I lang oras ba ito? Pwede ba late?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ok ian_rex. daan na rin ako sa banawe to take a look at the fuel filters for dmax there.

larshell, basta ikaw. antayin ka namin. kahit dalawa na lang kami ng racor manager. just text me na lang para sigurado makapag-arrange tayo ng meeting later that day kahit ibang place. di kasi pwede ang thursday kasi may appointments na siya nun. tnx!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Boybi, I just joined this afternoon and im wondering what is the problem of the d4d engine of toyota. Nung makita ko itong wabsite nyo, nabili kna ung innova(Dec29'05). Kindly enlighten me and im just keep on waiting for the problems to come. Im also interested with your meeting on Jan 18. Lagi kasi ako nagpupunta sa SM Bay kaya madali akong makakapunta. Pwede b?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo malayo na ako dun sa new venue, pipilitin ko pa ding humabol, baka maisingit ko pa din sa work sked ko.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Know more about Common Rail diesel engines