New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    video does not exist daw..im using HKS drop-in filters, i wonder san mas ok sa dalawa..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ngee!

Edited na, should work now.
    Or

Try this link & click on the Watch Video near the bottom.

www.knfilters.com
    Last edited by Auto_Xer; June 25th, 2005 at 11:05 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    video does not exist daw..im using HKS drop-in filters, i wonder san mas ok sa dalawa..
    Not to be an ass but, I've never seen HKS as being publicized to be used in F1 or any Top Fuel, Indy, Nascar, Baja series, as well as being used by the U.S. armed forces during Desert Storm.

Auto_Xer: How about oil used on the filter, is there a possibility of it being sucked in?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Auto_Xer: How about oil used on the filter, is there a possibility of it being sucked in?
    i used one on my maxima for about 50k miles without problems until i changed it to a cone type system. oil can be sucked in only if someone overoils them after cleaning. it can be sucked in, stick to where it shouldnt, and trigger the engine check light.

max95fx03: Thanks for the info. How about performance gains? Is there any? Fuel Savings if any? Thanks again.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03
    i used one on my maxima for about 50k miles without problems until i changed it to a cone type system. oil can be sucked in only if someone overoils them after cleaning. it can be sucked in, stick to where it shouldnt, and trigger the engine check light.
    Yup, that is correct.
    If you overoil it will be sucked in.
    But since it comes pre-oil from the factory there's really no danger of that until after you've cleaned it.
    That's also why if you've over oiled it, you should wash it again & re do the procedure, as it indicates in the service instructions.

Auto_Xer: Can you PM me your office address and tel no? TIA.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    how can you know if you overoiled it? hehe stupid question ba?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
K&N World's Best Air Filter Video