New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Anybody here heard about this iGreen Hydrogen Oxygen Engine Cleaning? It's from a car wash shop (iWash) that's new here in Cebu. Baka meron dito may idea about this?

Eto definition niya:

The First in Phillippines. Hydrogen and oxygen engine cleaning, deep carbon dioxide removal technology research and development purpose is to use non-chemical environmental protection technology to remove the carbon dioxide that is difficult to clean in the engine and to make the ride regain power, even to increase horsepower of 3 to 5%. The nose it runs quieter and burns more.

Save 10% on fuel. The Carbon dioxide and other emissions are greatly reduced by 70%, making a significant contribution to global warming effect.

Is this some kind of gimmick or is this legit? worth 2k kasi yung promo but original price is 5k.

If you guys are curious, search their FB page, IWash.

DISCLAIMER: Di po ako nag propromote, I'm just curious kung meron bang naka try nito. kasi so far yung reviews nya about it is all good. Gusto ko lang din subukan kasi 10years na din yung car ko, baka may maidulot na mabuti yung process. hehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Carbon dioxide is a gas. From where is it removed? It's not the same as carbon build up. I'm kinda lost.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Carbon dioxide is a gas. From where is it removed? It's not the same as carbon build up. I'm kinda lost.

Exactly why I'm very curious and knowing na ang mahal nya at tsaka sabi dun sa page na every after 5,000km pwede magpa linis ulit.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

Another thing, I don't think there will be reaction to hydrogen and oxygen since it's already "complete". The valence electrons and other things that I have forgotten in my chemistry class.
    [emoji3]

I would like to believe it should be "carbon deposits" instead of "carbon dioxide". And if this is correct, then the advertisement didn't get it right as far as technical details are concerned. In that case, I'll stay away from it.

However, I might be wrong so I hope someone will correct me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Another thing, I don't think there will be reaction to hydrogen and oxygen since it's already "complete". The valence electrons and other things that I have forgotten in my chemistry class.
    [emoji3]

I would like to believe it should be "carbon deposits" instead of "carbon dioxide". And if this is correct, then the advertisement didn't get it right as far as technical details are concerned. In that case, I'll stay away from it.

However, I might be wrong so I hope someone will correct me.
    I don't really know bro that's why I wanted to discuss about this or ask someone who knows about this. Kasi kapag titingnan mo yung page nila, may mga results dun sa machine nila na bumaba yung "HC" dun sa label. Yung parang emission test, itetest nila yung buga ata ng engine after sa cleaning then makikita dun sa machine yung results BEFORE and AFTER the cleaning.

Marami na din kasing sumubok at nag bigay ng reviews na maganda na daw yung takbo ng sasakyan nila. Pardon my curiosity but I just found this very interesting be it legit or not.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Check the fine print....Is there a No Therapeutic Claim label?[emoji4]
    Those 16M voters are a huge market for this.[emoji13]

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bogteks View Post
    Anybody here heard about this iGreen Hydrogen Oxygen Engine Cleaning? It's from a car wash shop (iWash) that's new here in Cebu. Baka meron dito may idea about this?

Eto definition niya:

The First in Phillippines. Hydrogen and oxygen engine cleaning, deep carbon dioxide removal technology research and development purpose is to use non-chemical environmental protection technology to remove the carbon dioxide that is difficult to clean in the engine and to make the ride regain power, even to increase horsepower of 3 to 5%. The nose it runs quieter and burns more.

Save 10% on fuel. The Carbon dioxide and other emissions are greatly reduced by 70%, making a significant contribution to global warming effect.

Is this some kind of gimmick or is this legit? worth 2k kasi yung promo but original price is 5k.

If you guys are curious, search their FB page, IWash.

DISCLAIMER: Di po ako nag propromote, I'm just curious kung meron bang naka try nito. kasi so far yung reviews nya about it is all good. Gusto ko lang din subukan kasi 10years na din yung car ko, baka may maidulot na mabuti yung process. hehe
    Sounds like complete bullsh*t. Magdamay pa ng carbon dioxide sa makina at kung anu ano kalokohan para scientific kunyari

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Sounds like complete bullsh*t. Magdamay pa ng carbon dioxide sa makina at kung anu ano kalokohan para scientific kunyari

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    hahahaha it sounds like it but who knows? Let's find out and wait for others to chime in.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bogteks View Post
    hahahaha it sounds like it but who knows? Let's find out and wait for others to chime in.
    I won't use 'Let's', but 'Let them'....[emoji13]

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Whats ur ride btw?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast