New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi Tsikot,

I'm Ram, newbie when it come to cars. I got my first car - Honda Civic 2002 A/T last 2 months. I want to have lots of hp gains using my stock engine, bali I/H/E upgrade lang. For the intake - I'm now leaning on the Apexi Power Intake. For the headers and exhaust, galing ako sa muffler land kanina and they qouted for the whole package. From headers 4-2-1, mid pipe, resonators, exhaust for roughly 25k. Any suggestions? I'm not after racing, pang daily driving lang. Gusto lang mas lumakas hatak!

Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Why not chip it?

Speedlab has an available unichip for 30k. I believe applicable naman siya for the ES.

Next upgrade would be a K&N Drop-in. Mahirap muna mag-SRi since mainit. Baka magka-heat soak lang. :doh:

If you're not happy yet, which I doubt especially if you're after little gains only.

Kung after ka sa power na kailangan mo when someone intimidates you on the road, andyan naman ang NX Express for 45k. +50-75whp on one click of a button. Depende kung gusto mo button activated (F&F style) or WOT-activated.

Ta's when you close the tank, normal lang yung driving.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Try mo Freemuff:
    There shop is near concept one at san juan area. Fremuff is located at Jose Abad Santos near P. Guevarra San Juan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try inquiring with Speedlab as well: Speedlab - Home

They'll charge more but the stuff you'll get will have the research and dyno tests to back up the promised gains.

Since you're just new to cars as well, before doing any mods, go first and ensure that your car is in good running condition. This alone can already improve both fuel efficiency and response. Browse the forums and you'll see a multitude of tips in that aspect.

Ung chip ay pang-last, Pag d k pa masaya sa ihe upgrade. Be sure na pacheck mo mga moving parts na di sticky.. Brakes na di stuck up. at palitan mo ng magandang fluids, lalo na sa engine and AT.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Long time no see pareng AY!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

I/H/E Upgrade!