Mar 2013
    2009 Montero Sport Diesel 3.2/ 4M41 engine,

Humming noise problem please help!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MPHSPC View Post

capable and willing to help. give more info, details, statistics, numbers, situation when symptom appear, what you noticed, intensity, frequency, location, mitigating factors, etc. more details makes it easier to help you

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does it come out at a certain speed? At a certain RPM? Does it run along with the RPM range? When the car is moving or stationary? Did anything happen to the vehicle before it came out (i.e. flood, engine wash, change any part/tires, bad pothole?).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Baka galing sa fuel injector pump.. naranasan ko yan noon though in my case gas engine yun when E10 was introduced. at first humming was low until it gets annoyingly loud/noiticeable! switch back to regular unleaded then nawala kusa...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Does it come out at a certain speed? At a certain RPM? Does it run along with the RPM range? When the car is moving or stationary? Did anything happen to the vehicle before it came out (i.e. flood, engine wash, change any part/tires, bad pothole?).
    in addition.. are the wheels aligned? are there signs of uneven wear on the wheels? is the transmission/differential oil at level? wheel bearings perhaps?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MPHSPC View Post

Sir, drid you fix or identify the humming noise from your Monty SE? Please share it. Ty