New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    hi guys,

just would like to ask what is the EASIEST/FASTEST way to suck/sip fuel from a vios 2010 manual 1300cc

I have thought of ways but I am not so sure if this will work or I might damage some hoses/sensors.

1. go under the vehicle, find the fuel tank, find the the hose which leads to the tank, I think there is a small hole which we can put a hose which sucks fuel.

2. pop the hood, find the fuel filter, (i actually dont know where it is), find the hose which goes to the engine, then disconnect the hose, start the engine and start sipping fuel.

3. lift the back seat, open the fuel lid, but we tried this yesterday, we cannot seem to open it.

Do you guys have tried this before? hope you can help me.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    wala bang drain plug yung fuel tank? medjo mahirap din kasi ang alam ko may separator yung mga fuel tank... kung talagang all gas i think you need to pull down yung gas tank because of the seaparator ng mga tank.. ...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    nope, no drain plug.

actually just need 15 - 20 liters.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Best to pull down the tank or find the drain plug underneath. If you can't find it, only other way is to pull out the fuel pump assembly under the rear seat and insert a hose to siphon the gas. But this will make your cabin smell of gasoline fumes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    bakit ka kukuha ng gas sa tank? sorry ha. na curious lang ako.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^^ about 20 liters ... around P1000 yan

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    open the line before the fuel rail, rubber hose yun, then get a container, itutuok mu sa container then ask somebody to key it to ignition, sisirit yung fuel sa container.. just be careful with the gasoline... baka masunog kotse mo...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hindi ba pwede don sa may gas lid? saksakan nang hose tapos sipsipin?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    open the line before the fuel rail, rubber hose yun, then get a container, itutuok mu sa container then ask somebody to key it to ignition, sisirit yung fuel sa container.. just be careful with the gasoline... baka masunog kotse mo...
    Did you mean by the fuel rail, is the rubber hose going to the fuel filter or going to the engine?

I am not so sure where that is. Do you have a diagram on where that "rubber hose" is?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Best to pull down the tank or find the drain plug underneath. If you can't find it, only other way is to pull out the fuel pump assembly under the rear seat and insert a hose to siphon the gas. But this will make your cabin smell of gasoline fumes.

This would be best if I have time and the personnel to do it. I just have my driver and me to do this.

Yes, I have seen the fuel pump assemble beneath the rear seat. What I did was take out the cover which is covered by black sticky stuff. Then a steel cover with 3 hoses in it. I think 1 is for the fuel gauge sensor.

But it is so hard to take out that steel cover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast