New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    well medyo complecated to, pero as of my knowledge it seem's your engine has a problem in circulation of your coolant, the water pump might be wear out, since the water sensor install beside or around the pump the reading it gives are only from the out side temperture, sobrang init na sa loob ng makina kasi hindi na maka flow ang coolant, try to check it, buksan mo ang radiator cap at tingnan mo ang tubig sa loob kapag umaandar sya, kapag rev mo ng gas pedal syempre bibilis ang rpm mo dapat mabilis din ang flow nito sa loob ng radiator mo........

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by acenie View Post
    Bakit yung L3 ko pag malamig ang makina ok yung starting, pero kung mainit na tapos e start mo ulit mahina ang ikot ng starter? stater ba o battery.
    Newly overhauled engine ba?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Hello!
    Reviving this old thread as I have the same predicament with my 2004 Ford Everest (WLT engine).

When engine is cold, one click start only.

When the engine is warm (middle of the temperature gauge), it is hard starting (slow cranking) on first try. But it starts right away on the second try.

Battery is just 10 months old.

Engine fluids and air filter are all ok.

What might be causing this problem?

Thank you!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by raselo View Post
    Hello!
    Reviving this old thread as I have the same predicament with my 2004 Ford Everest (WLT engine).

When the engine is warm (middle of the temperature gauge), it is hard starting (slow cranking). But it starts right away on the second try.

Thank you!
    check electrical connections. tighten bolts.
    check the battery.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hello!

When the engine is warm (middle of the temperature gauge), it is hard starting (slow cranking) on first try. But it starts right away on the second try.

Thank you!
    fuel filter? fuel pump?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hello!

Thank you!
    No codes? Have your fuel rail pressure & coolant temperature sensor checked. A faulty sensor will send will confuse the ECU.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Hello!

Thank you!
    There's a lot of possibilities that cause this kind of problem. Some possible reason would be bad wiring, worn starter, bad battery, problem on the charging system. But mostly this is due to a bad starter. But before concluding the problem, you might want to check your battery and cables. You can check and diagnose those parts and try to repair it. However, I would still recommend visiting your trusted car shop to have it diagnosed for possible repair. Doing this will avoid a misdiagnosed problem that could worsen your car's condition and ruin it completely. Hope this helps!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    check electrical connections. tighten bolts.
    check the battery.
    Battery terminals

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    If cranking is strong, it's not a battery nor starter problem.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hello!

Thank you!
    valve clearance... "tukod na"

not sure about Ford... pero some engines like the local 2C ng FX hindi adjustable yung valves kaya easiest solution is... change engine

normal issue ito sa diesel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hot Starting Problem?