New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Chances are, you're not going to stress your engine hard enough for the low viscosity to matter.

Low viscosity = less internal drag = better fuel economy.

Unless you're winding the engine to its redline a lot, 0W-20 should be fine.
    pero di problema kahit may monthly hataw to the max?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    20 or even 30 weight oil is very thin. They are fine basta nasa normal operating temperature ang engine, pero kawawa ang engine pag nagka problem sa cooling system/nag over heat ung kotse.

Bagay lang to sa brand new or cars na walang history ng overheat.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    my new toyota uses 0w-20. according to my mechanic 0w-20 is strictly for new engines and highly recommend i switch to 5w-30 after about 20k miles no matter what casa says. ill stick to what factory uses (not necessarily what casa suggests). id like to hear tsikot experts take on this.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hate to revive this thread but here goes...

Just had my 10K PMS at Honda SPA and they used this oil on our 2012 Jazz. I'm a little skeptical and uneasy with this as it might cause some damage to the engine since it's too thin as some would say? But would Honda put something that could harm my car? It's still under warranty so I guess it helps reduce my uneasiness. I drive our Jazz approximately 60-80 Kms everyday so it really worries me that I may prematurely wear out or damage my engine.

Hope you can share some insights.
    THANKS!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    nagulat nga ako kanina bakit iba yung binigay na bote, akala ko ibang design lang ng LEV nila.

Kakachange oil ko lang sana maganda response at tumagal.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry028 View Post

Just had my 10K PMS at Honda SPA and they used this oil on our 2012 Jazz. I'm a little skeptical and uneasy with this as it might cause some damage to the engine since it's too thin as some would say? But would Honda put something that could harm my car? It's still under warranty so I guess it helps reduce my uneasiness. I drive our Jazz approximately 60-80 Kms everyday so it really worries me that I may prematurely wear out or damage my engine.

THANKS!

idol kamusta na jazz mo? yun padin ba ginagamit mong engine oil?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THANKS!

idol kamusta na jazz mo? yun padin ba ginagamit mong engine oil?

7. Join Date
    May 2011

THANKS!
    How many liters ang nilagay? Saka magkano inabot?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kamusata po ang 0w20.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    If you want to prolong your engine
    and give it the maximum protection you should, and you don't need fuel efficiency, this is the ideal oil weight for a gasoline engine.
    0W-40
    5W-40
    10W-40

the lower the second number, the greater chance that the oil will shear faster providing less lubrication.
    True.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^Eh paano kung wala ng 40 sa market kasi sobrang laos na?

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Honda Eco Premium Oil 0W-20 (Fully Synthetic)