New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    It claims to save fuel by 15% to 35% if I'm not mistaken. I went to HKS sites (US, JP, and Thailand) yet this product was not in their database.

I recently bought one of this from a reputable store.

Anyone know if this product is original or not?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomx View Post
    It claims to save fuel by 15% to 35% if I'm not mistaken. I went to HKS sites (US, JP, and Thailand) yet this product was not in their database.

hype. if this was a product the seller is claiming to save fuel, the car manufacturers should already have installed them in the car

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Every time I yahoo or google this, there's always the Malay website coming out and they have a reputation for counterfeit car performance parts.

Though anyone here who would be familiar if this is actually a product line of HKS or not?

I purchased it from a well known retailer.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Unfortunately HKS do not make such gadgets.

The product is a fake.

As a fuel saver, it doesn't work.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baket wala yung product na yan sa HKS website?

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/

http://hksusa.com/

http://www.hkseurope.com/

and another thing, HKS doesnt care about fuel economy

their products make your car go faster (which consumes more fuel)

tapos gagawa sila ng fuel saver?

haha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    yeah. wala nga. kung naging aware lang sana ako.

sayang, it was from a reputable retailer sa mga malls pa naman.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    may I insert these questions I have about LTO law regarding HID, Fog Lamps, Air horns.

I've been just driving for 3 years and I recently found an article about these which I think dates back in 2003.

I want to be a responsible driver and I have installed parts like FIAAM horn and Xenonworx 6,000K HID headlight.

Are any of these I've installed illegal or still illegal?

Also, does changing the front and back turn signal light illegal? Like from Orange to Blue or Green?

Lastly, are fog lamps allowed now since they've become OEM now in some cars yet LTO banned it before, if I read the article correctly?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You bought a fake pivot.

You bought a fake HKS product.

Same store ? That's not so reputable after all.

HKS doesn't care about fuel economy.

And never will I believe in any gas saving machines.

If they were to be real, the product would cost you let's say 7k.

Compute. And you will see how many years/months will be needed for you to really take back and gain profit from it. If it really does save gas.

It's like the prius. It doesn't save you any money.

You just buy it because you love the environment. You don't buy it because you want to save cash spent on gas.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi. sorry for not clarifying the part where I purchased the Pivot and HKS. I didn't know you and ghosthunter would be able to connect my two thread about these two products.

Both of them were purchased from two different store.

The Pivot was purchased from S4S Autohub while the HKS was from a retailer in malls.

No has verified my findings yet on the Pivot so, let us not jump to conclusion about it.
    Last edited by phantomx; October 30th, 2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Typographic correction

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi. sorry for not clarifying the part where I purchased the Pivot and HKS. I didn't know you and ghosthunter would be able to connect my two thread about these two products.

Both of them were purchased from two different store.

The Pivot was purchased from S4S Autohub while the HKS was from a retailer in malls.

No has verified my findings yet on the Pivot so, let us not jump to conclusion about it.
    Ah, okay.

S4S Autohub, yep, sounds familiar.

Anyway, going back to the HKS.

Most likely, it's fake. I haven't heard of a gas saving product that was made by HKS. Chaos, oh wait, I mean, Khaos siguro pwede pa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HKS Double Magnetic Fuel Saver