New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Help po mga bossing.

I just recently got a Foton blizzard pick up with 2.8L 4jb1 engine and currently experiencing vibrations and loud engine noise inside the cabin. Dealer said it's normal with the unit and I was wondering if Sound deadeners like Dynamat, Fatmat or Raamat can help me, if not eliminate, reduce them.

Has anyone tried these products? Need your expert opinion and feedbacks please

Thanks mga bossing. ^_^

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't expect miracles but those products can help reduce noise levels. Especially when placed in the front floor area and transmission tunnel.

As for the vibrations, I think that's part of using an Isuzu-derived engine. It does smoothen up a bit once you rev it up.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    those are aimed to reduce vibrations especially sa door panels... you may improve your firewall and floor shielding by placing another layer of pressed foam..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Don't expect miracles but those products can help reduce noise levels. Especially when placed in the front floor area and transmission tunnel.

As for the vibrations, I think that's part of using an Isuzu-derived engine. It does smoothen up a bit once you rev it up.
    Thanks boss otep, if it can help, then definitely I will try those solutions.
    Your correct, boss, it does really smoothen up when you rev it up, rough idling lang talaga ang problem.
    Thanks po ulit.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    those are aimed to reduce vibrations especially sa door panels... you may improve your firewall and floor shielding by placing another layer of pressed foam..
    Noted boss yapoy86. Many thanks.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Mga bossing, What about engine & transmission mounts? If I change the stock mounts with quality mounts, will it lessen vibrations?

Tnx.

HELP... Sound deadeners & vibration dampers for Loud Engine noise and vibrations