New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    26
    #1
    Hello guys!

    I really need help in fixing up my car. Nasa shop na sya for almost a year na.... What steps can i take to tell the shop to repair my car. mukha kasi binebenta nya mga spareparts ng car ko... di makalis yng car kasi binaba nya yng tranny... ngyn... walang tranny...

    shud i get an attorney or something??? please help. thanks!

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #2
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format & grammar.

    Read the rules.

    Ignorance of the rules is NOT an excuse.

    Repeat offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsquare View Post
    Hello guys!

    I really need help in fixing up my car. Nasa shop na sya for almost a year na.... What steps can i take to tell the shop to repair my car. mukha kasi binebenta nya mga spareparts ng car ko... di makalis yng car kasi binaba nya yng tranny... ngyn... walang tranny...

    shud i get an attorney or something??? please help. thanks!

    Yes, time to get legal action with your lawyer.

    I also suggest to pull out your car (and parts) and have it dropped off at a more trusted car shop to assess and fix the car. The cost of the tow truck, repairs, etc will be charged to the other shop if evidence of wrong doing was found.

  4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    26
    #4
    sorry sir!!! :p

    what should i do if there were no any documentation involved in the transactions? Would anyone know any attorney that is well versed at this?

    1) 1st step... towe the car away from the shop
    2) what should be the next step of the lawyer towards the owner? the owner has the habit of running away from its owners kasi...

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsquare View Post
    sorry sir!!! :p

    what should i do if there were no any documentation involved in the transactions? Would anyone know any attorney that is well versed at this?

    1) 1st step... towe the car away from the shop
    2) what should be the next step of the lawyer towards the owner? the owner has the habit of running away from its owners kasi...
    Maybe check if someone at the shop knows the owner's home address?

    It might be best to talk to your lawyer for the steps to take.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,422
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsquare View Post
    sorry sir!!! :p

    what should i do if there were no any documentation involved in the transactions? Would anyone know any attorney that is well versed at this?

    1) 1st step... towe the car away from the shop
    2) what should be the next step of the lawyer towards the owner? the owner has the habit of running away from its owners kasi...
    Not even a checklist of car? I mean what condition it was brought to the shop and what repairs will be done? do you personally know this shop to even allow this kind of setup?

  7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    26
    #7
    unfortunately the first time iw ent to the shop, i do not know the owner personally so warning to all other peeps, do not bother to save some money for shops that seem to do good work, more so shops that advertise in the internet.... (tho not all)

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    131
    #8
    ano shop yan?

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsquare View Post
    unfortunately the first time iw ent to the shop, i do not know the owner personally so warning to all other peeps, do not bother to save some money for shops that seem to do good work, more so shops that advertise in the internet.... (tho not all)
    I only trust a few of shops to do major work on my car.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    #10
    better pullout your car right away. grabe nawawala ba ang tranny? san na daw?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help regarding bad auto shop