New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    i recently got a toyota corolla gli 95 automatic, engine, works fine while running, problem is when im on "D" and brakes pag traffic, the engine vibrates medyo "mayanig" kaya nilalagay ko na lang sa "N" para mawala, ive notice pag naka off ang aircon ko , di nagvivibrate engine ko. pls advise mga sir,nagpachange oil and atf nako and also the spark plugs, is this normal kasi new A/t user ako, or should i get this fix?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sir pareho tayo, i have vios 2003. sino kaya makakatulong sa tin.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i have the same problem sa 95 honda esi a/t ko. kapag matagal na takbuhan and then idle on "D4/D3/ or R" magvvibrate then mamamatay engine. some said its engine support.

mga gurus, any thoughts po? TIA!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    busted engine and/or tranny support na

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    try checking first kung servo (or idle up) is working properly, kung ok naman, have a look on the engine/tranny support.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    good day, ganyan problema ko, marami din pala tayo nakaka-experience nyan, but i resolved by adjusting the idle speed (gas and air fuel mixture, carburated pa kasi gamit ko e) to a higher level, sinakto ko ng 1rpm dati 800rpm, ngaun ok na, then sabi ng friend ko tune-up daw, palit ng spark plugs para mapababa ulit ung menor, pero sa tignin ko mataas talaga dapat ang idle speed ng mga matic na auto, karamihan ng kilala kong naka matic ang mataas ang idle speed nila talaga.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    good day, ganyan problema ko, marami din pala tayo nakaka-experience nyan, but i resolved by adjusting the idle speed (gas and air fuel mixture, carburated pa kasi gamit ko e) to a higher level, sinakto ko ng 1rpm dati 800rpm, ngaun ok na, then sabi ng friend ko tune-up daw, palit ng spark plugs para mapababa ulit ung menor, pero sa tignin ko mataas talaga dapat ang idle speed ng mga matic na auto, karamihan ng kilala kong naka matic ang mataas ang idle speed nila talaga.
    Idol yung 05 matic ko na city naka 700-800....oks naman siya

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i have the same problem with my 97 Accord VTI-S. I already had changed all the engine supports, it helped to eliminate the low frequency vibrations, as three of them were already torn. Now there is still high frequency vibrations, i think it has something to do with the timing ... i'm going to speedyfix today to have a tuneup and see what speedy has to say about it.

mine idles at 750~800 RPM, but i feel the idle is rough.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    try to clean the throttle body and iacv first...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    just got back from speedyfix, turns out the driver side engine mount was torn and part of it was rubbing against the engine bay. had it replaced and now no more vibrations!

i did have a mishap due to some shoddy work from the other place i go to, but luckily speedy caught and fixed it, if he didn't catch it, i could have ended up being towed along edsa.

Thank you SpeedyFix!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help..pag naka "d" + brakes and my aircon is on, engine vibrates