New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We spent also around 3-4K for the replacement key of our Grandeur. If they don't have available stock sa CASA, they can order the key ASAP from the plant. The reprogramming is done in the CASA na rin.

For the regrinding, we have it done at our suking key maker... just make sure tiwala mo at magaling kumopya ng key yung keymaker as if they don't get it properly, order ka ulit ng key sa CASA.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    We spent also around 3-4K for the replacement key of our Grandeur. If they don't have available stock sa CASA, they can order the key ASAP from the plant. The reprogramming is done in the CASA na rin.

For the regrinding, we have it done at our suking key maker... just make sure tiwala mo at magaling kumopya ng key yung keymaker as if they don't get it properly, order ka ulit ng key sa CASA.

Pano po ang procedure? Any requirements?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pepengtom
    woah... 3k? i lost my other key na last dec.
    9k ang hinihingi sakin ng toyota para maka order ng spare key. ung with keyless entry.
    13k pag ung ignition assembly with new keys.
    wow! ang mahal naman sa toyota

if you just lost your key, i dont think you need to change the ignition assembly. reprogramming lang yan

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pwede bang i-charge sa insurance yung lost keys?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yes possible, someone posted this in Innova threa already..

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For us dati walang requirement since they know we own the car. I guess you just have to bring along the papers and ID to prove that you own the car.

Mahal ng Toyota key!!! Our old E36 320i cost us 9K some three years ago at Prestige Cars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Help! nawala ko orig key,engine wont start. 02 Grandeur w/ immobilizer