New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    may record na sila dun, basta dalhin mo lang yung manual at service booklet...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung sa mitsu, if i remember it right, sabi sa akin when i got my car from the casa is that pag nawala daw ang keys they have a record of the key codes. need mo lang mag-request sa kanila for a replacement. necessary papers will be original or/cr and mas madali daw kung meron pa yung deed of sale ng casa or release of mortgage kung financing ang sale. need din pala vehicle chasis and body numbers (which should be on the or/cr anyway).

if this is the same with nissan then you don't need to bring the vehicle. paano mo nga naman idadala dun e di nga ma-start ehehe. why not contact the nissan dealer where you bought the vehicle?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Yes, tama si sir yebo. You should also ask for a spare key with the chip aside from the master key which should have been given to you in the first place.Libre na dapat ang spare pagnagrequest ka uli sa nissan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Haay.... onga laki talaga problema ko....thanks for the input guys...
    actualy im the second owner still not under my name, and nawala na nung 1st uwner un master key. He just gave me the secondary key and the duplicate key card
    How much kaya magagastos ko? Thanks

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    per, try to phone LOM KEY in greenhills. i had a chat with its proprietor the other year and they were contemplating bringing in replacement transponder sets for cars with lost transponder keys.

baka last resort mo na to.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69
    amp sana hindi mahal yung susi mo kasi yung sa nissan $100 ang sinisingil pag kelangan ng duplicate
    here, its PHP 3,000 for a spare key with immobilizer. this does not include the cost of grinding the key to follow the teeth of the original

then you have to bring you car to the casa so that they can reprogram all the keys and the engine immobilizer so that mag match sila

if you lose your key, then you can have your immobilizer chips reprogrammed so that the lost key cannot be used

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    per, try to phone LOM KEY in greenhills. i had a chat with its proprietor the other year and they were contemplating bringing in replacement transponder sets for cars with lost transponder keys.

baka last resort mo na to.

San exact location ng LOM KEY? any contact #? Thanks in advance....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    alam ko may branch din yan sa makati Aguire st.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i don't have the number now but their main branch is at the ground floor, near the exit of the of the new carpark building across the main entrance of the former virra mall.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    here, its PHP 3,000 for a spare key with immobilizer. this does not include the cost of grinding the key to follow the teeth of the original

then you have to bring you car to the casa so that they can reprogram all the keys and the engine immobilizer so that mag match sila

if you lose your key, then you can have your immobilizer chips reprogrammed so that the lost key cannot be used
    woah... 3k? i lost my other key na last dec.
    9k ang hinihingi sakin ng toyota para maka order ng spare key. ung with keyless entry.
    13k pag ung ignition assembly with new keys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Help! nawala ko orig key,engine wont start. 02 Grandeur w/ immobilizer