New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Good afternoon mga sirs. I'm new here sa tsikot and I just want to ask, kapag nanginginig po yung car(w/c is an A/T) lalo na sa mga low gears, ano po kaya yung problem? kasi yung honda IDSi na naddrive ko e ganon.

what do you think are the causes for this one? Fuel filter kaya o atf? and what are the signs that I need to change atf and fuel filter?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nanginginig, most probably sa fuel filter or sa fuel lines.
    fuel filter should be regularly changed (kasama sya sa PMS) every 10k kms. ATF, i think should be changed every 20k kms.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Thanks sa reply 1D4LV, pero ask ko lang ulit, saang part ba ng City yung fuel filter? kasi a friend of mine who works at Honda told me that they have a special tool for removing it and at the same time e sa may shift knob daw tinatanggal yung filter. Is this true? kasi kung ganon e Honda Service Centers lang yung makakatanggal nun.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pbondoc View Post
    Thanks sa reply 1D4LV, pero ask ko lang ulit, saang part ba ng City yung fuel filter? kasi a friend of mine who works at Honda told me that they have a special tool for removing it and at the same time e sa may shift knob daw tinatanggal yung filter. Is this true? kasi kung ganon e Honda Service Centers lang yung makakatanggal nun.
    most probably they do. i am not aware where it is located for i don't own one. but maski siguro sa servitek and other reputable shops kayang tanggalin yan.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    replace the cvt fluid. be sure not to use atf or masisira transmission mo.

it's b.s. na casa lang makakapalit ng fuel filter ng city/jazz... we just replaced one last week without any problems.

the gas tank of the city/jazz is under the car and almost in the middle. remove the shifter, handbrake and some panels and you can access it na.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Ang honda city idsi 2007 san po nakalagay ang fuel filter?

help on Honda City 2004