New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    that was my mistake. i really need my car before that is why i didn't have it machined.do u mean valve stem oil seals sir?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by huntsman View Post
    I just recently replaced my head gasket a month ago but now i started to see green liquid again where the head gasket lies. My radiator coolant is slowly decreasing again., Do i need to consult a mechanic to tighten the cylinder head bolts? Any suggestions pls?
    what engine do you have?
    some engines use TTY bolts or torque to yield bolts or plastic bolts. you have to be correct regarding the torque and/or procedure in reinstalling the cylinder head. if your engine uses TTY bolts, they need to be replaced everytime you remove the cylinder head. have the cylinder head examined for warpage first before removing some material from the cylinder head mating surface. avoid having to shave the head specially if your engine is overhead camshaft type (results in retarded cam timing). have the engine block deck examined for warpage too. before deciding of removing some material off your engine parts ascertain that the procedure is absolutely necessary and not because of some guesswork advise.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Mga sir gandang hapon po! Sorry po newbie lng po pagdating sa sasakyan. I am driving a mazda 3 2004 model. Tanong lang po if may idea po kayo kung mgkano po mgpa top overhaul and san po kya may maaus na talyer at idea po kung magkano abutin? Recently po kasi nag overheat ung sasakyan ko and kala ko po dala lang ng leak sa water overflow reservoir which napalitan ko na po ngaun ng bago but still unti unti pa rin po nauubos ung tubig sa reservoir. Tapos po knina pag check ko po sa oil dipstick at engine oil cap may sludge po na prang kulay gatas po. Sabi po ng friend ko bka may tama na daw head gasket ko. Sana po matulungan nyo ko. Mejo tight din na po kasi budget ko.

Ask na rin po sana ako if safe pa po ba idrive ito? Right now po ngsstart na po ako mgipon ng pera dahil ang sabi po sa akin maghanda na daw ako ng budget at mahal daw po mgpa top overhaul... please po tulungan nyo po ako.... salamat po

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12