New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any idea where I can buy one? We need it for one of our surgical equipment. Thank you very much.

I believe its used on tractors, trucks and austin minis?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As a substitute, wouldn't a clear in-line fuel filter be just as good?

And it would be easier to find at the nearby Auto Supply or even motor-scooter suppy shops.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can't use that GH, I need to access the element because we need the need to reuse the filtrate that gets trapped in the element.

It's for catching the bone dust as we drill/saw through the skull. We need to put the bone dust back when we are closing up.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sir Otep,

Sa Ruperto Sunga Surplus shop sa Pasig marami niyan.
    They specialize in industrial surplus po.
    In fact meron akong ganyan sa engine ko but I use it as an oil catch (minus filter, heavy duty and transparent), doon ko nabili. Marami kayo makikitang mga bagay bagay na magagamit rin sa car at other uses.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    you dont want surplus equipments in your medical prodecure especially with the skull

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Cadaver po ba sir Otep?
    It can be cleaned thoroughly and sterilized.
    Diba sa oxygen ng hospital rooms may similar gadget?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Related to sterilization, wouldn't you need a filter assembly (filter material, filter housing and plumbing) that's medical grade? We wouldn't want foreign or filter material dust back into the patient. I'm not in the medical profession so I might be missing something. CMIIW.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    you dont want surplus equipments in your medical prodecure especially with the skull
    It's for research not humans. To prove a theory. We don't even use the whole skull. Just the temporal bones.

We'd get the new (unused) stuff and run it through standard antiseptic measures if we were to use it on live (not necessarily human) subjects.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so you need a trap! maybe you can use those two-liter, red-lidded, clear plastic traps used for suctions. you can fabricate a paper filter from coarse whatman paper filters, and positioned in the basket at about the opening of the inlet tube.. or maybe you can use the filter that is already installed under the red lid. gudlak.

Help: Glass Bowl Fuel Filter